Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Happy Birthday circle_c

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    wow.....i must've slept longer than i thought! Now the Russkies have a border in Germany?.....mac
    Sheesh mac, you and your technicalities. Circle C probably meant the border to Eastern Germany or another country bordering Germany back when Russia was in control of those countries.

2. Thanks circle_c thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, reckon you have over slept Mac! I figured you of all people would recognize and understand. Oh well.... Thanks Siamcat for your comment..
    Last edited by circle_c; January 17th, 2016 at 7:18 AM.

4. LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by siamcat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sheesh mac, you and your technicalities. Circle C probably meant the border to Eastern Germany or another country bordering Germany back when Russia was in control of those countries.
    sheesh, Siam, you're killin' me! Russia has never had a border within 1000 miles of any part of Germany, even as you say, "Eastern Germany"......nor has she ever had a border with a or any state who has a border with Germany. Russia is a long long long way from FRG Siam. You indicate that he prob'ly didn't mean what he said......well, if you say so, I guess that's possible but it's not been my experience that Circle C says things that he doesn't mean or in error......but, you may be right, I guess, and he possibly could've meant the Soviet border.....still, I kind of think that if that's what Circle C meant to say, that's exactly what he would've said......mac (just out of curiosity, and completely out of context and subject, have you ever wondered why Germans have a "fatherland" and all the rest of us have a "mother land"?.....mac
    Last edited by mac; January 17th, 2016 at 3:19 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Belated Birthday Circle C!
    The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph! ~ Marvin Philliips

7. Thanks circle_c thanked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2