Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Right To Keep And Bear Arms

Post Thanks / Like

Right To Keep And Bear Arms

It appears as though the right to keep and bear arms at taxpayer subsidy (it is more of a right than public assistance after all) is being facilitated in Massachusetts of all places.
    The FBI was assisting authorities in Massachusetts in searching for weapons that were stolen from an Army Reserve training and recruitment facility this weekend.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    It appears as though the right to keep and bear arms at taxpayer subsidy (it is more of a right than public assistance after all) is being facilitated in Massachusetts of all places.
    The FBI was assisting authorities in Massachusetts in searching for weapons that were stolen from an Army Reserve training and recruitment facility this weekend.
    Now, that is quite funny.
    Wonder who they gave them to.

(Wonder what kind of security they had for those arms.)

UPDATE: http://www.necn.com/news/new-england...350164441.html
    Sixteen weapons are missing after a break-in at a military armory in Worcester, Massachusetts, the FBI confirms.
    A source close to the investigation told necn six M4 rifles and 10 M11 pistols were taken.

The FBI said there is no indication that the break-in at the Lincoln Stoddard U.S. Army Reserve Center had any ties to terrorism. The agency is working with state and local police to recover what was taken and to determine how the weapons were stolen.
    Additionally, the missing weapons have been listed in the NCIC database.
    Further UPDATE: http://www.wcvb.com/news/army-reserv...night/36464176
    WORCESTER, Mass. —More than a dozen weapons, including six M4 assault rifles and ten handguns were stolen from a secure vault in the break-in at the United States Army Reserve armory in Worcester Saturday night, the military confirmed.

Watch report

Both the FBI and local police are investigating the break-in at the Lincoln Stoddard Army Reserve Center on Lake Avenue.

The break-in and theft occurred between the hours of 6 p.m. Saturday and 1 a.m. Sunday, according to Worcester City Manager Edward M. Augustus Jr., who said police are looking for one man.

5 Investigates reported the suspect went in through the roof and once inside cut a hole in the roof of the vault.
    That kind of attack on the vault is probably the most common successful attack,
    simply because all other avenues of approach are more difficult.
    Last edited by Mestral; November 17th, 2015 at 8:44 AM.
    I don't mind being called far right.
    I have been right so far.

Post Thanks / Like
    Near the stadium? Did someone have plans to pick them up and use them later?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/11/23...?intcmp=hplnws
    Homeless man finds stolen Massachusetts armory guns near Yankee Stadium
    Three of the guns stolen from a Massachusetts armory earlier this month were found in a black garbage bag near Yankee Stadium in the Bronx on Friday morning, police told Newsday.
    The weapons – one rifle and two pistols – were found by a homeless man collecting cans and bottles in Mullaly Park, cops told Boston.com.
    James Walter Morales, 34, has been charged by the U.S. attorney’s office in Massachusetts with taking six M4 rifles and 10 Sig Sauer M11 9-mm. pistols from the Army reserve armory vault in Worcester on Nov. 14. The other 13 guns have not yet been located.
    Morales was arrested in Westbury, N.Y., on Wednesday and has been ordered back to Massachusetts to face charges.
    Gov. Charlie Baker said last week he was concerned about the theft of the weapons.
    "I'm especially concerned about it," Baker said. "Separate and apart from anything that has to do with terrorism, I'm just concerned about the fact that some high-caliber weapons were stolen from a military facility in the first place."
    Last edited by just2cents; November 23rd, 2015 at 10:52 AM.

4. Thanks CenTexDave thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I had heard he was arrested, but didn't know about him dumping the weapons near the stadium.
    Also didn't know he had run to NY. Until I heard those two things, I just assumed from the mistakes
    he made, he wanted to go to prison. (Can't make it on the outside, go for the free room and board.)

Post Thanks / Like
    He would have been better off robbing a bank, a federal offense. Federal prisons are country clubs compared to state lock-ups.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

Post Thanks / Like
    Do not concern yourself... Nobody was killed, so it is a minor offense and the perp will be out on the street in no time... Then he can commit a crime that will ensure he has all of the federal amenities.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, guess who would appear to have reversed her views on the unconstitutional policies of her jurisdiction?
    D.C. police Chief Cathy Lanier urges public to ‘take down’ active gunman if they can

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagobert II View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hey, guess who would appear to have reversed her views on the unconstitutional policies of her jurisdiction?
    What good is her "urging" if she takes their guns and thus ability to "take down" active shooters.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagobert II View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I suspect there is No Change and that she wants them to take down the armed gunman
    by throwing chairs or other heavy items at him.

WASHINGTON — Sunday night on “60 Minutes,” Metropolitan Police Chief Cathy Lanier said it’s unrealistic to think police will make it to an active shooter situation in time to save lives, so victims will have to prepare to “run, hide or fight.”
    This is the same doctrine of stupidity the collectivists have been preaching to our schools for the past 3 years.

Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe she was referring to the PD as armed gunmen..

Like they do in Baltimore and Chicago...

But then, she knows as well as all of us that making guns illegal is not going to actually stop them from being on the streets.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast