Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Area championship round

Post Thanks / Like

Area championship round

Saturday games(11/21): (Both at Jerry World)

Midway (8-3) vs. Highland Park (10-1), 2 PM (winner gets Lake Travis/Spring Westfield)

Shoemaker (9-2) vs. North Mesquite (9-2), 5:30 PM (winner gets The Woodlands/Austin Westlake)

Post Thanks / Like
    Not much reward for winner of either game.

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish they would release the ticket prices already! We would like to go to the game on Saturday.
    VOTE Rainwater and Snyder!!

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

Post Thanks / Like
    I suppose it will be exciting for the Shoemaker team playing at ATT but I would imagine there wont be too many people from Killeen there. KHS and Ellison used to take pretty large crowds to out of town and playoff games. We cant even fill Leo Buckley anymore.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnKilleen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I suppose it will be exciting for the Shoemaker team playing at ATT but I would imagine there wont be too many people from Killeen there. KHS and Ellison used to take pretty large crowds to out of town and playoff games. We cant even fill Leo Buckley anymore.
    Leo Buckley was filled on the SHS side Friday night.

I know my son and I are going and so are a bunch of his friends. I know several families that are planning on going.

Tickets are for sale on Ticketmaster for $10.00 but I am having a difficult time purchasing them. Also, I am trying to figure out if they are going to charge an arm and a leg for parking.

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

Post Thanks / Like
    Doesn't the school have them for sale?
    I remember when Cove made the playoffs way back in 1998 and played Irving Nimitz at Texas Stadium. Cove's athletic department
    had tickets for sale.
    And we had a huge crowd there.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not sure if they do or not. I know I bought mine through the school district last week. I am waiting to find out.

BOYCOTT

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess your cell phone broke?
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CenTexDave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I guess your cell phone broke?
    Nope, all ready contacted the school just waiting for an answer.

BOYCOTT

Post Thanks / Like
    Shoemaker falls to North Mesquite in OT, 14-13.

11. Saddened by cnjbond, gvls78, Night Owl, CenTexDave is saddened by this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast