Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14

Thread: Rangers in first place...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fchafey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Cueto will be gone, but that was a given when he was signed. Wouldnt be suprised to see him wearing pinstripes, that is what they do.
    Haven't watched or been to a game in years. This is one of the reasons why. Gone are the days when players are loyal to the team and the team has no loyalty to the players. It's all about $$$$ and I won't give them mine. Same goes for basketball, and football is well on its way.

when it costs hundreds of dollars to attend a game something is wrong.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

2. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately you are right. And hockey isnt far behind. 2 decent seats, (Stars vs Ducks), not super prime seats but good ones, parking, program, and some suds and munchies. 200 dollars.
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree, Owl. I only watched 2 games of this World Series. Think I watched 4 or 5 baseball games this entire season.
    Basketball is really out of control. About all I will watch in regards to the NBA is a game 7 for conference or NBA champs.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, they are still playing the 2014 NBA finals as we speak.

There are some sports that just go on too long.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

6. LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be football, and a time to baseball; a time to poker, and a time for crapps; a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; a time to cry, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; a time to chunk rocks, and a time to gather rocks; a time to hug, and a time to turn your back; a time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to throw away; a time to tear, and a time to sew; a time to STFU, and a time to speak up; a time to love, and a time to lust; a time of war, and a time of peace. I think that's somewhere in the Good Book.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

8. LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14