Thread: My Disappearance!

Post Thanks / Like
    which means ignore us for a bit

2. LOL CenTexDave, Mestral LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pioneer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    seton chow here was better than brekinridge in Austin but ...
    Back in the 80's when I lived in Austin, that was basically "County General."
    I wonder how much it has changed. (Heard it got bought)
    I don't mind being called far right.
    I have been right so far.

Post Thanks / Like
    I had surgery at Seton in April and discharge was a breeze. Someone from the office came up to get a payment, I gave them my card, got dressed, sat in a wheelchair and the person brought me my card back and I was wheeled out. The pharmacist stopped me in the hallway to give me not one but two birthday cards because they felt bad that I had surgery on my bday and then I was out of there!
    VOTE Rainwater and Snyder!!

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

Post Thanks / Like
    The pharmacy gang sent me a get well card... A Christian get well card too. Signed by the entire staff down there.

I showed it to my pastor and he was surprised and pleased at the thought. It was one of the few better things that happened to me during my far too long stay there.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sojourner truth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The pharmacy gang sent me a get well card... A Christian get well card too. Signed by the entire staff down there.

I showed it to my pastor and he was surprised and pleased at the thought. It was one of the few better things that happened to me during my far too long stay there.
    well, it's a Catholic Hospital so I wouldn't be too surprised at the card. They also sent me a Christmas Card. Their Padre is a pretty fine felller.....matter of fact, I like him a lot....mac

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4