Thread: How do you forget your kid in the car?

Post Thanks / Like

How do you forget your kid in the car?

This just drives me crazy.

Family in Dallas comes home and goes inside to take a nap. Leaves their two year old in the car and the little girl dies.

They thought all the children were out of the car.

I have locked my keys in the car, forgot my phone or purse, but never my children.

http://www.examiner.com/article/dall...g-left-hot-car

2. Saddened by CenTexDave is saddened by this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by siamcat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Family in Dallas comes home and goes inside to take a nap. Leaves their two year old in the car and the little girl dies.

I have locked my keys in the car, forgot my phone or purse, but never my children.

i hear the exact same thing from my wife but.....she may be even worse than you. she absolutely doesn't believe that a mother can forget her kid in the car and that it's intentional murder.....and that it's simply a late term abortion.....mac

4. Likes siamcat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Apparently, you haven't read the most recent decision in dumb v dumber 433 SW 292, whereas some brilliant judge extended the 3 months to 36months for abortion.

I am obviously kidding, but how does anyone just forget a kid in the car?

The system should lock their A-- in a car in the Texas sun and put it on youtube!

6. Likes siamcat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    And there are a few that would make the world a better place if their parents had aborted them in the 48th trimester.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

8. Likes Night Owl liked this post
    LOL Night Owl, ClickaNerd LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    In every field of endeavor one may find people participating who have no qualification for doing so. Parenthood is no exception. As long as we have reproductive rights we will have the occasional snafu.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    In every field of endeavor one may find people participating who have no qualification for doing so. Parenthood is no exception. As long as we have reproductive rights we will have the occasional snafu.
    sheesh.....i'm not even sure i know what a "reproductive" right is.......or how a person get's that right.....or how a person is it denied that right....and by who....mac

Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/24/health...ths/index.html

Sounds like this could work, if you drive a newer car. Wonder if you could get another thing so you could connect it to two cars.

(CNN)Walmart and Evenflo announced this week a new infant car seat with technology designed to remind drivers of their backseat passengers, and stop children from dying in hot cars.
    In most new cars, an alert sounds if a driver or passenger is not wearing a seat belt or if headlights are left on. Using a similar idea, a sensor on the infant seat harness triggers
    a series of tones
    if a child is still buckled in when the ignition is switched off. The feature is meant to remind drivers who might forget that a child is in the vehicle.

Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/24/health...ths/index.html

Sounds like this could work, if you drive a newer car. Wonder if you could get another thing so you could connect it to two cars.
    wow.....you're too fast. i'm still back there in #6 trying to figure out what a reproductive right is and who it is that gives it out or denies it....mac

13. LOL Night Owl LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    sheesh.....i'm not even sure i know what a "reproductive" right is.......or how a person get's that right.....or how a person is it denied that right....and by who....mac
    Google is your friend. Reproductive rights began to develop as a subset of human rights at the United Nation's 1968 International Conference on Human Rights.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."