Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: NSAIDS Heart Attack Warning Now

Post Thanks / Like
    You're excused. What did you do, fart?
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

2. LOL CenTexDave, just2cents LOL'd at this post
    Cedarwhackerville, Bell County-7 Generations
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    'scuse me?....mac
    I dunno. Here's the text from the Douay Bible on line:
    24 Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you and fill up those things that are wanting of the sufferings of Christ, in my flesh, for his body, which is the church:
    I do know that Ludwig and many others consider suffering redemptive.
    Y'ALL MEANS ALL.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I am about to find out. I lived with the pain for 5 years before it got so bad that I couldn't bend, sit, sleep or get anything lower than table level. I suppose I can live out the rest of my life in pain.

Over the counter pain relievers don't do a thing for me. Nor do some of the creative alternatives.

They have prescribed me something called Gabrapentin. That, or a number of drugs that are the same thing but have a different product name. They were originally used for epilectics to control siezures.

It is sometimes called Lyrica today. Worst stuff I ever took. It puts you to sleep all day, gives you depression, and basically doesn't do a thing for pain. Maybe it is used to distract you from it by making you think about how miserable you feel from the drug instead of your pain. It is also used for fibermialgia... Of which I am very skeptical as a valid illness.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Fibromyalgia is a real illness. Just because you can't see it, like back pain, doesn't make it less real. I don't have it, thankfully, but I have friends and family who suffer from this, epilepsy, lupus, IBS, and other debilitating conditions.
    Y'ALL MEANS ALL.

6. Likes Mestral liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    There is currently a great deal of interest in studies of a transdermal patch using Capsaicin.
    I have some research to do, and will post any results that I think are reliable.
    I don't mind being called far right.
    I have been right so far.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just eating hot peppers releases endorphins. Another reason to live in TX and eat TexMex.
    Y'ALL MEANS ALL.

9. Likes Mestral liked this post
    LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've got some Habaneros in my pepper garden that will do your endorphins in. Woooohi! Em'r some kind of hot! Want some?
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

11. LOL Grammar Rules, Mestral LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've got some Habaneros in my pepper garden that will do your endorphins in. Woooohi! Em'r some kind of hot! Want some?
    What do you use those for? Paint and tar removal? JalapeƱos are perfect. Just right.
    Y'ALL MEANS ALL.

13. LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Having grown up in Texas, I began very early in life eating with my Mexican brothers and sisters after a long day in the Cotton fields. They introduced me to the joy of consuming Capsicum chinense. Over the years, my palate has become jaded and I can barely taste those mild Jalapnos anymore. Those little beauties which the Mexicans refer to as "Chile Pequin" are awesome but difficult to find in these parts. With Scoville units in the 100000 to 400000 range, they speak with authority on the intake and at the outlet (I guess thats why they have the Specie designation of Capsicum Annum.) The Habanero, with a Scoville Unit range from 60000 to 400000 is a good substitute for my salsa.

Post Thanks / Like
    My mother has a bush of chile pequin peppers. The deer don't much bother them.
    Y'ALL MEANS ALL.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3