Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How real men treat women

Post Thanks / Like

How real men treat women

Here's a good example of how some "real" men treat a woman. Man oh man, this guy started his swing from way behind his back pocket! is this what they mean when they say "bitch slapped". Truth be told, I ain't got any use for either one of these two.....but just same, he shiouldn't have tried to buck the line and he dammed sure shouldn't've decked this girl like that. Hope he never plays ball again. ah hell, that's not true, i don't really care if he does or not....mac

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2015...-racial-slurs/

Post Thanks / Like
    He got what he deserved. I'm wondering how a 19 year old got into a bar in the first place. Not only did he hit the girl but he did it in a place he wasn't susposed to be in. Wonder if he had been drinking? That would have been strike 3.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

3. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Notice how she tries to knee and slap him. Supposedly called him a few nice, racist terms first.
    But wait................he was on Florida State's football team!!!!!!! That explains it all - the team Jameis "The Rapist" Winston played for.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

5. Thanks fchafey thanked this post
    Likes sojourner truth, Night Owl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is the privilege of those who have been suppressed for 200 years to buck any line made up of those who oppressed them. He only slapped her because of her overt racism. He was lenient... there are some who would have used a bat or shot her for such remarks. He's not much of a athlete as evidenced by the fact that she did not hit the floor.

It's just so fortunate that all this was caught on camera so that the world can be entertained. We really should bring back the Roman Colosseum and the games therein.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

7. Likes Dagobert II liked this post
    LOL CenTexDave, Mestral LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It does bring up an interesting point though - her remarks, tried to knee him and slap him.
    Of course we don't know what was said first.
    I remember one time something similar happened to me - she woke up on the floor after a few minutes.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Not certain what mac meant by "buck the line" I saw a video - he didn't hit her all that hard.
    At that distance and angle, my right cross (when I was 19) would have completely put her lights out.

It was in Florida, right? Maybe the age limit is different there?

There seems to be quite a dispute among witnesses, as to what happened before he hit her.
    I don't mind being called far right.
    I have been right so far.

10. Thanks CenTexDave thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whatever happened I'm sure will be debated. But this much is certain - after the Jameis Winston fiasco, FSU Coach Jimbo Fisher wasn't
    going to let this kid slide and has booted him. Probably same with the DA.

12. Likes Night Owl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    So if someone says something you don't like it's ok to hit them? From what I saw on the video he walked up behind her and grabbed her. She reacted.

Post Thanks / Like
    The legal drinking age in all 50 states is 21. The states adopted the 21 age for drinking in 1987.

Post Thanks / Like
    So obviously he shouldn't have been in the bar.
    Owl - they both probably are at fault. But in a way I don't blame the FSU player.
    On the other hand, he sure didn't think of the consequences. Goodbye free college education.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast