Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How real men treat women

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ... From what I saw on the video he walked up behind her and grabbed her. She reacted.
    If that is what happened, he was completely in the wrong.
    I just hadn't seen that part of the video. The segment I saw, they were already face to face at the start.
    I don't mind being called far right.
    I have been right so far.

Post Thanks / Like
    The video I saw starts with her at the bar, most likely ordering and the clown comes up behind her. Obviously says something to her, at which time she turns and
    says something back, then the poop hits the fan. No sound on any of the videos I watched, so it's his word vs. her word as to what was said.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    The use of force in response to verbal altercation is never justifiable, regardless of gender. However, force can be used in self defense against a physical assault.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

4. Thanks Mestral thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, there ya go - she kneed him and tried to slap him.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    If the incident started with him saying something to her, then she was just as wrong, or more so, than he was.
    If, when he walked up behind her, he laid a hand on her, he was completely in the wrong.
    (All of this is assuming they don't have some sort of relationship, beyond the exchange on the video)

I think it is interesting, the bartender, further back on the screen keep on about his business like,
    "nothing new, this happens all the time."

Post Thanks / Like
    supposedly he tried to buck the line and she told him to wait his turn and not try to get in front of here.......but then, I wasn't there.......mac

8. Likes Mestral liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    supposedly he tried to buck the line and she told him to wait his turn and not try to get in front of here.......but then, I wasn't there.......mac
    So, now we have at least three stories

10. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whatever happened to sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me ? I've been called every name in the book by people of all races and sexual preferences. Sometimes you just have to laugh at their ignorance and walk away. Too many people want to use silly excuses, of being offended by the words they used, so they turn to violence. You get ignorant, I walk away, if you choose to pursue then we may have an issue. I suspect a little too much testosterone and machisimo(sp?) may have kicked in.

12. Likes CenTexDave, Night Owl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Here's another one. The video shows her slapping him before he beat her, but the guy who video'd it said that the slap was after he got physical with her and threw her down a flight of stairs. Because she wanted to quit in the middle of the shift. Hopefully, she sues

Disturbing video shows Panera Bread manager punching female employee

(July 8, 2015) – In a very disturbing video, a Panera Bread manager in New York is caught punching a female employee.

YouTube user Midgarr told Gawker the confrontation actually began before he started filming.

According to Midgarr, the woman quit her job in the middle of her shift and yelled at the manager. The manager then got physical with the woman, and he threw her down a flight of stairs and out the front door.

The woman then came back into the store, and that’s when the manager punched her.

“You might wanna say she hit him first, but really he had FULL CONTROL over her the entire time, was throwing her around, I think she gets one slap in that was louder than it was painful,” said Midgarr.

Panera Bread released this statement to Gawker:

“Today there were reports of a physical altercation between two associates at our Park Avenue South bakery-cafe. We have a zero tolerance policy for violence and worked swiftly with authorities to investigate. The associates who were determined to be involved no longer work for Panera.”

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow. Hope the DA prosecutes the idiot.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast