Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Happy Birthday Ludwig

Post Thanks / Like
    The post 73 Knicks until the Lakers- Celtics was not a good time for the NBA, like Dave mentioned. The Bulls cariied on from there as epople didnt seem to embrace Detroit's success post Lakers. Hope you enjoyed your birthday Ludwig.
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy BirthDay !

Post Thanks / Like
    The Bulls came after the Celtics and Lakers rivalry. For a while the Pistons reigned supreme, then the Bulls. Hated Jordan and those Bulls. The Cavs had good teams back then with Brad Daughterty at center, Hot Rod Williams and Larry Nanc3e and Mark Price, but they could never beat the damn Bulls. I remember one game 7, Eastern Conf Finals, and the teams were in a tight one. About 10 seconds left, Cavs call a time out, run a play and score. Took the lead but left 3 seconds on the clock for Jordan to score and win it. lol
    Last edited by CenTexDave; June 18th, 2015 at 9:15 AM.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CenTexDave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Bulls came after the Celtics and Lakers rivalry. For a while the Pistons reigned supreme, then the Bulls.
    Detroit never grabbed me the way Chicago did......but then I was overseas most of time that Detroit was on fire (so to speak)......mac

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3