Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Wheres Mac, Clickanard and Siamcat?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sojourner truth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I worry more about Macs health than his hands.... He ain't no spring chicken any more.

And the other folks probably have gotten tired of arguing. The idea of going away for a while does have some merit.

I would have done it a while ago, but the thought of making so many people happy just didn't sit well.
    nope....still hangin' 'round.

the rads have a sayin' "unkraut vergeht nicht".......(you can't kill a weed)......(ludwig u. siam may not have ever heard it, but for sure, Siam's mother has. ...mac
    Last edited by mac; May 20th, 2015 at 4:34 PM.

2. Likes Mestral liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by siamcat View Post
    My mom flew in from Germany on Saturday, so I mostly just read.

Thanks for worrying though
    Das ist wunderbar! Ich hoffe, sie hat einen guten Besuch. Sie sagte, sie flog. Wie haben Sie das nur? Flügel, Besen, oder Flugzeug?
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

4. LOL siamcat LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nerds doing pretty good. He's off busy being a grandpa and running his buisness.

6. Thanks siamcat thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    At least they weren't at Twin Peaks in Waco.
    "Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

8. Likes Mestral, CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    The former Twin Peaks in Waco is a turnip that is going to get a lot of squeezing in civil court.
    I don't mind being called far right.
    I have been right so far.

10. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by just2cents View Post
    Have not posted in a few days are they OK? Oh and LauraA but I do not care if she is OK.(just kidding)
    Actually I appreciate that you missed me My daughter graduated from University of North Texas and then my mom called from St. Louis to tell me my Dad had a heart attack. I brought the kids up to spend some time with him before he goes in for heart surgery on Thursday. He is only 72 but both of his parents died of heart disease. However, we are making sure he is taking it easy, working in the garden for him and enjoying some family time. Life passes too fast sometimes. I am positive though, after surgery he will feel like a new man.
    In June I am off to California for my mother-in-law's 80th birthday party. She is in the late stages of Alzheimer's (she thinks the party has already happened.) This will probably be the last time my husband will get to spend some quality semi-coherent time with her.
    Watching your parents get old is heart wrenching, but we are lucky to still have them.
    Personal attacks are an admission of intellectual bankruptcy

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope your father and mother-in-law make it ok. Believe me - growing old is over rated.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

13. Thanks siamcat, LauraA thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CenTexDave View Post
    ... Believe me - growing old is over rated.
    You're free to end it any time. You have the method and the means and only need the motive.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

15. LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Saddened by just2cents is saddened by this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Don't know if you are free, but some of us are bought with a price, and will be here, until Our Maker has no further use of us here.
    (Bit of sarcasm there, Ludwig, I know you concur with that - just like to jerk your chain
    I don't mind being called far right.
    I have been right so far.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraA View Post
    Actually I appreciate that you missed me My daughter graduated from University of North Texas and then my mom called from St. Louis to tell me my Dad had a heart attack. I brought the kids up to spend some time with him before he goes in for heart surgery on Thursday. He is only 72 but both of his parents died of heart disease. However, we are making sure he is taking it easy, working in the garden for him and enjoying some family time. Life passes too fast sometimes. I am positive though, after surgery he will feel like a new man.
    In June I am off to California for my mother-in-law's 80th birthday party. She is in the late stages of Alzheimer's (she thinks the party has already happened.) This will probably be the last time my husband will get to spend some quality semi-coherent time with her.
    Watching your parents get old is heart wrenching, but we are lucky to still have them.
    I'm so sorry to hear that. Alzheimers is a terrible thing for families, both my great grandma and grandma had it.

Wishing you and yours all the best.

18. Thanks LauraA thanked this post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast