Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Need Help: What's the License Number

Post Thanks / Like
    One added level of security ...

Use a series of decoy cams to force the target to hide from the cam but within the actual vantage point of your hidden cams.

Give trusted people within your employ access to the video feeds to record outside the jurisdiction of the US GOV.

That way you can login and download audio and video evidence from anywhere without prying eyes or run the risk of your recordings being seized or stolen.

Lets assume that a would be criminal busts in your place, holds a gun to your head and forces you to open the safe?

If your feed is recorded offsite, you are gold.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    The cameras have a motion detection and automatically send an email with three pictures before and three pictures after the motion to gmail accounts. So if something happens and my NVR is toast, I can go to those accounts and get still images. If they get to my electrical box to kill the electricity or disconnect the phone lines, several cameras should have already sent pictures before they get a chance.

3. Likes ClickaNerd, Mestral liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's really good. They will have good pictures for the police to put in their record folder. Heck, they may even be able to ID the perps and apprehend them. That will make the survivors really happy even if the estate is that much poorer. Such cameras are as valuable as is our police forces. They help clean up after the event. I much prefer to invest in preventing the event in the first place. Early intrusion detection and a planned response is much preferred.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I will always regret not doing more to prevent what happened last year.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, it is a good system. Too bad all the cameras and police work wind up in some soft headed judges court where you or someone else will probably get future opportunities to tag them... again... and again.

Wouldn't want to crowd up those nice new jail cells we paid for now, would we?
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Or a DA who cares more about not allowing you to know what happened on your property than prosecuting the criminals who did it.

8. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Or a DA who cares more about not allowing you to know what happened on your property than prosecuting the criminals who did it.
    What Judge is presiding over your break in case ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Judge Gauntt was supposed to have the forgery cases. There was one plea, the other defendant, Antonio Hodges decided that he didn't want to show up. The first time, some judge, I don't know who, just reinstated his bond, so he learned that he didn't really have to show up for those things and his trial was cancelled.

Judge Jezick handled the plea for the burglary and she didn't play. That scumbag got twelve years.

She'll get our vote.

Lange and Garza, not so much.

11. Likes ClickaNerd, The321, CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    BT2 E345 ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Nope!

14. LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3