Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: ABC Family?

Post Thanks / Like
    next thing you know a Fox News person will announce he/she is gay

Just the innuendo of Shepard Smith being gay in late 2013 and POOF he is now back in Miami and hasnt been seen or heard from since. Some folks were ogling Jillian Micheals in here leather outfit sitting on a Harley for a photo shoot, when I commented her girlfriend is just as hot. Man did I ever get a stereo stink eye from them both.

2. LOL CenTexDave, Grammar Rules, just2cents LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by siamcat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes, everybody has a gay agenda. Better watch out, next thing you know a Fox News person will announce he/she is gay. It already happened in the NFL and that is a manly sport.
    I'm not attacking your beliefs. You belief, great for you. You're happy, great for you.

If you know you're right why do you focus so much time on finding the gay agenda or gays, or gays on TV Shows.
    We all see how that worked out. Seems the media can shovel two men kissing. But Tebow takes a knee and prays he gets slammed. One guy is praising God and the other two and shown in a sexual act on national TV.
    America Love it or leave it!
    LLAP

4. Thanks sojourner truth thanked this post
    Likes sojourner truth, CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gnatsum View Post
    Don't usually watch 'The Amazing Race' except when I'm out in public (laundries, some restaurants) where the TV is tuned to it.

A few years ago, that show had, according to a news story I read, a gay father and son team. The father was none other than the Rev. Dr. Mel White, a former member of the Christian Coalition and the ghostwriter of Pat Robertson's, Billy Graham's, and the Rev. Jerry Falwell's autobiographies. He was married to a woman and had two sons...but he sensed that something was 'wrong' with his life. He determined that he was a homosexual, and he embarked on a mission to "change" himself to what he thought God wanted him to be. He tried aversion therapy, hypnosis, meditation, prayer--nothing worked in changing him to heterosexuality (his "cover" for doing those "therapies" was "in the name of research"), so the Reverend White came to grips with the idea that maybe God had placed him on this Earth...to be a gay man. The son who was with him on the show, Mike, has also come out of the closet, but Wikipedia notes that Mike claims to be bi-sexual.

And IF this is, as 321 says, is "shaping up to be another round of Sodom and Gomorrah", then why hasn't God stepped up and made the course correction as He did when He saw to the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah?
    All in due time....
    America Love it or leave it!
    LLAP

Post Thanks / Like
    What ever happened to the gay footballer anyhow? Oh... Never mind.

But you see, with liberals, tolerance is only a one way street. It is still OK to be intolerant of people who have moral standards... And most Christians know it, as we see on here all the time.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

7. Likes The321, CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    that's really lame....really limp. is that the best you can come up with? kind of reminds me of someone on here, I forget who, who says his wife enjoys being sodimized and he hopes his daughters do to 'cause women enjoy sex......as though that had something to do with sex......mac
    WebMD lists the following. But I know you would not want your daughters to to have good health, Right?

10 Surprising Health Benefits of Sex

1. Helps Keep Your Immune System Humming
    “Sexually active people take fewer sick days,” says Yvonne K. Fulbright, PhD a sexual health expert.
    People who have sex have higher levels of what defends your body against germs, viruses, and other intruders. Researchers at Wilkes University in Pennsylvania found that college students who had sex once or twice a week had higher levels of the a certain antibody compared to students who had sex less often.

3. Improves Women's Bladder Control
    A strong pelvic floor is important for avoiding incontinence, something that will affect about 30% of women at some point in their lives.
    Good sex is like a workout for your pelvic floor muscles. When you have an orgasm, it causes contractions in those muscles, which strengthens them.

4. Lowers Your Blood Pressure
    Research suggests a link between sex and lower blood pressure, says Joseph J. Pinzone, MD. He is CEO and medical director of Amai Wellness.
    “There have been many studies,” he says. “One landmark study found that sexual intercourse specifically
    6. Lowers Heart Attack Risk
    A good sex life is good for your heart. Besides being a great way to raise your heart rate, sex helps keep your estrogen and testosterone levels in balance.
    “When either one of those is low you begin to get lots of problems, like osteoporosis and even heart disease,” Pinzone says.
    Having sex more often may help. During one study, men who had sex at least twice a week were half as likely to die of heart disease as men who had sex rarely.
    7. Lessens Pain
    Before you reach for an aspirin, try for an orgasm.
    “Orgasm can block pain,” says Barry R. Komisaruk, PhD, a distinguished service professor at Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey. It releases a hormone that helps raise your pain threshold.
    9. Improves Sleep
    You may nod off more quickly after sex, and for good reason.
    “After orgasm, the hormone prolactin is released, which is responsible for the feelings of relaxation and sleepiness" after sex, says Sheenie Ambardar, MD. She is a psychiatrist in West Hollywood, Calif.
    10. Eases Stress
    Being close to your partner can soothe stress and anxiety.
    Ambardar says touching and hugging can release your body's natural “feel-good hormone.” Sexual arousal releases a brain chemical that revs up your brain’s pleasure and reward system.
    Last edited by just2cents; March 8th, 2015 at 3:17 PM.

9. Likes The321 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gonna have my wife read that WebMd crap. She has not had an orgasm since... It's her own fault...
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

11. LOL The321, CenTexDave, just2cents LOL'd at this post
    Cedarwhackerville, Bell County-7 Generations
    Post Thanks / Like
    She needs to read CTT, too.
    Y'ALL MEANS ALL.

13. LOL CenTexDave, just2cents LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Works for men too I guess. That's why I never took sick days.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

15. Likes just2cents liked this post
    LOL Grammar Rules LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CenTexDave View Post
    Works for men too I guess. That's why I never took sick days.
    These are the ones for men...
    2. Boosts Your Libido
    Longing for a more lively sex life? “Having sex will make sex better and will improve your libido,” says Lauren Streicher, MD. She is an assistant clinical professor of obstetrics and gynecology at Northwestern University’s Feinberg School of Medicine in Chicago.
    For women, having sex ups vaginal lubrication, blood flow, and elasticity, she says, all of which make sex feel better and help you crave more of it.
    5. Counts as Exercise
    “Sex is a really great form of exercise,” Pinzone says. It won’t replace the treadmill, but it counts for something.
    Sex uses about five calories per minute, four more calories than watching TV. It gives you a one-two punch: It bumps up your heart rate and uses various muscles.
    So get busy! You may even want to clear your schedule to make time for it on a regular basis. “Like with exercise, consistency helps maximize the benefits,” Pinzone says.
    8. May Make Prostate Cancer Less Likely
    Going for the gusto may help ward off prostate cancer.
    Men who ejaculated frequently (at least 21 times a month) were less likely to get prostate cancer during one study, which was published in the Journal of the American Medical Association.
    You don’t need a partner to reap this benefit: Sexual intercourse, nocturnal emission, and masturbation were all part of the equation.
    It's not clear that sex was the only reason that mattered in that study. Lots of factors affect cancer risk. But more sex won’t hurt.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    Gonna have my wife read that WebMd crap. She has not had an orgasm since... It's her own fault...
    TMI!!!!!!

18. LOL The321, just2cents, CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4