Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: ABC Family?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kimchee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    how do you rationally explain this?
    -a-three-way-gay-marriage-ceremony-yeah-it-just-happened when will we see different variations/numbers - 2 guys and a sheep for example? (some called it a fairy tail ceremony)

I guess the religions where guys have multiple wifes are better? Some married so young they're below the age of consent? I don't watch The Bachelor/Bachelorette because I feel it's degrading to both woman and men.

Why do child molesters are always brought up by some when talking about gays? (referring to post #8).

I don't watch some shows because I think they're stupid, degrading, and trash. My right, lots of people like lots of different shows.

Nobody chains anybody to a chair to watch a show they don't like or don't agree with.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by siamcat View Post
    .For most teenagers and young people it's not a big deal. They talk about it openly just as they would a hetero sexual couple. Don't bat an eye and it doesn't make them bad kids who have no morals. It just makes them open and tolerant of others..
    there are some things, Siam, that just shouldn't be tolerated and that kids, least ways some kids, should not be encouraged to tolerate....nor should they see that their parents and or teachers tolerate.....I mean, some things are just plain intolerable.....mac
    Last edited by mac; March 6th, 2015 at 6:30 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess the religions where guys have multiple wifes are better?.
    and.....just why do you "guess" that?.....mac

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    there are some things, Siam, that just shouldn't be tolerated and that kids, least ways some kids, should not be encouraged to tolerate....nor should they see that their parents and or teachers tolerate.....I mean, some things are just plain intolerable.....mac
    Read the same things being said about the integration of blacks in the military or schools.

5. Likes siamcat, gnatsum liked this post
    LOL ithoughtso LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess the religions where guys have multiple wifes are better? Some married so young they're below the age of consent? I don't watch The Bachelor/Bachelorette because I feel it's degrading to both woman and men.

Why do child molesters are always brought up by some when talking about gays? (referring to post #8).

I don't watch some shows because I think they're stupid, degrading, and trash. My right, lots of people like lots of different shows.

Nobody chains anybody to a chair to watch a show they don't like or don't agree with.

Hey, if one perversion is OK, then why stop there, right? Go ahead and accept them all... After all, who are you to judge if a man wants to sodomize a little boy.. After all the little boy probably likes it, right J2C?

And by all means, let's subsidize the behavior by being either non critical of it, or even promoting it by watching the shows that promote it ourselves. And by golly, let's let the kids not only watch the stuff, but teach them that it is bad to find such things not a good idea. In fact, let's tell them that they are narrow minded and stupid for finding it anything but inspiring and totally acceptable. That will definitely ensure they won't ever become so narrow minded as to make a stance on what they think as right or wrong... Wouldn't want them to grow up to be narrow minded bigots would we?

I mainly don't watch shows because they are either stupid, or don't appeal to me... Which limits my viewing to watching car shows, documentaries, the travel channel, and HGTV... unless it's a gay couple purchasing their butt bongo bungalow.... That's when I hit the channel changer button and surf to Velocity or Smithsonian TV... Where seldom a gay person may be found.

But you open minded folks go ahead and cruise the airways and watch what you want... After all, it is America.. where even the perverse are pretty much allowed to pursue their own idea of happiness.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

7. Thanks ithoughtso, gvls78 thanked this post
    Likes ithoughtso liked this post
    Saddened by siamcat, just2cents is saddened by this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by just2cents View Post
    Read the same things being said about the integration of blacks in the military or schools.
    that's really lame....really limp. is that the best you can come up with? kind of reminds me of someone on here, I forget who, who says his wife enjoys being sodimized and he hopes his daughters do to 'cause women enjoy sex......as though that had something to do with sex......mac

9. Thanks gvls78 thanked this post
    LOL just2cents LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Probably for the same reason that the gay side always compares behavior to skin color.

11. Thanks ithoughtso thanked this post
    Likes ithoughtso, sojourner truth liked this post
    Cedarwhackerville, Bell County-7 Generations
    Post Thanks / Like
    The things I learn on CTT. Why would you watch any of the slapstick, stupid sitcom and trash dramas on network TV anyway?

I have never seen ABC Family and don't intend to.

I do watch the news on ABC, and Judge Judy once in a while if I'm off work.

The serieses I do watch on premium/cable channels are things like Homeland and Better Call Saul. Oddly, these don't seem to have a social agenda of any kind.
    Y'ALL MEANS ALL.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sojourner truth View Post
    Hey, if one perversion is OK, then why stop there, right? Go ahead and accept them all... After all, who are you to judge if a man wants to sodomize a little boy.. After all the little boy probably likes it, right J2C?

And by all means, let's subsidize the behavior by being either non critical of it, or even promoting it by watching the shows that promote it ourselves. And by golly, let's let the kids not only watch the stuff, but teach them that it is bad to find such things not a good idea. In fact, let's tell them that they are narrow minded and stupid for finding it anything but inspiring and totally acceptable. That will definitely ensure they won't ever become so narrow minded as to make a stance on what they think as right or wrong... Wouldn't want them to grow up to be narrow minded bigots would we?

I mainly don't watch shows because they are either stupid, or don't appeal to me... Which limits my viewing to watching car shows, documentaries, the travel channel, and HGTV... unless it's a gay couple purchasing their butt bongo bungalow.... That's when I hit the channel changer button and surf to Velocity or Smithsonian TV... Where seldom a gay person may be found.

But you open minded folks go ahead and cruise the airways and watch what you want... After all, it is America.. where even the perverse are pretty much allowed to pursue their own idea of happiness.

I have never said anything about folks not following the law of the state they are in. The laws of man should be the same for everyone.
    Some of you on here want everyone to follow your religion, not everyone has the same religion or the same beliefs.
    My take on Gays is simple it is NONE of my business what anyone does with or to each other with in the law. I don’t want anyone’s religion to have a say in the laws of America.
    (do I think the 16 year old male with the cute female teacher enjoyed it Yes!! But the law needs to be followed)

14. Thanks gnatsum thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    that's really lame....really limp. is that the best you can come up with? kind of reminds me of someone on here, I forget who, who says his wife enjoys being sodimized and he hopes his daughters do to 'cause women enjoy sex......as though that had something to do with sex......mac
    You think it is lame.... fine. But please tell me is it true?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast