Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Liberty at the Capitol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Grammar Rules View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Representative got hate mail, threats, and ethnic slurs directed at him on social media.
    oh well, hells bells! that don't mean a dammed thing......that could've come from anybody in the whole wide world, and not necessarily a 2nd Ammendment types........could've even come from one of the Representative's supporters trying to drum up some sympathy for the Representative or trying to show how stoopid, boorish and primitive we "clinging" 2nd Amendment cro-magnon types are.......could've even been posted by our Laura! I absolutely never stake my reputation on something that I found in the "social media"......never.....mac
    Last edited by mac; January 29th, 2015 at 1:49 PM.

2. Thanks Night Owl thanked this post
    Likes Mestral liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    oh well, hells bells! that don't mean a dammed thing......that could've come from anybody in the whole wide world, and not necessarily a 2nd Ammendment types........could've even come from one of the Representative's supporters trying to drum up some sympathy for the Representative or trying to show how stoopid, boorish and primitive we "clinging" 2nd Amendment cro-magnon types are.......I absolutely never stake my reputation on something that I found in the "social media"......never.....mac
    Yeah, they have done that kind of thing before.
    Like sending a Demon to a Tea Party rally to make racist comments.
    We call it a false flag attack.
    I don't mind being called far right.
    I have been right so far.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl View Post
    If his skin is that thin then he, or maybe not since he is whining like a spoiled brat, needs to get out of politics. Maybe he could move to Mexico and go into politics there. I hear they like girly men down there.
    just found out a few moments ago, Owl, that we're talkin' 'bout something that was posted in the "social media"! Personally, I kind of doubt if ole Pancho ever said a word about any ethnic slurs directed toward him. I would never vote for Pancho but, in fact and for a Democrat, the guy's pretty cool. I happen to have met him a couple of times and I also happen to know that he's a javaleno, dove and duck hunter.......and that he believes in the "goat-man"....mac
    Last edited by mac; January 29th, 2015 at 1:57 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mestral View Post
    Yeah, they have done that kind of thing before.
    Like sending a Demon to a Tea Party rally to make racist comments.
    We call it a false flag attack.
    So I've heard.........and when they start their silliness the real tea partiers get 'em the hell out of there fast and boo and hiss at 'em and all that good stuff.......it happened a while back down at san Antonio when glen beck was there.....it was kind of fun and interesting.....and a real good lesson. the media reported the invective stuff as if it were gospel and didn't even mention the crowd's efforts to distance themselves from the idiots....mac
    Last edited by mac; January 29th, 2015 at 2:11 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Those are love notes Rick. Dave didn't mean a thing he wrote.
    I'm talking about the ones from you.

7. LOL Night Owl LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    So I've heard.........and when they start their silliness the real tea partiers get 'em the hell out of there fast and boo and hiss at 'em and all that good stuff.......it happened a while back down at san Antonio when glen beck was there.....it was kind of fun and interesting.....and a real good lesson. the media reported the invective stuff as if it were gospel and didn't even mention the crowd's efforts to distance themselves from the idiots....mac
    That is because the MSM is in league with the Demonically guided Demoncrat party.
    I don't mind being called far right.
    I have been right so far.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I don't doubt for a second that this guy got some bad stuff sent to him via email... Or tweet, or whatever else type of social media du jour there might be.

People have a tendency to say and do a lot of stupid stuff when they think they can remain anonymous... Some of us even do it when we know we will be outed.

I can only hope a politician can take it... or get out of politics. Shoot, I could fill a book at some of the things I have said about Obama. And I mean every one of them. Still doesn't mean I approve of these heroes getting ugly in the name of gun owners. That just defeats the purpose. To me, it seems that name calling isn't the answer, and that these folks need to understand that the majority of the legislature is rooting for them anyhow. A few democrats won't stop what we all know is coming anyhow.

I believe in the old "speak softly and catty a big stick" philosophy. Preferably a stick with a full mag and a large bore.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

10. Thanks Mestral thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    If his skin is that thin then he, or maybe not since he is whining like a spoiled brat, needs to get out of politics. Maybe he could move to Mexico and go into politics there. I hear they like girly men down there.
    I missed something where do you see him "whining"?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mestral View Post
    That is because the MSM is in league with the Demonically guided Demoncrat party.
    well, I don't believe they're "in league with the Democrat party but I certainly believe that they are sympatico to the Democtrat politicos.... and their positions.....mac

Cedarwhackerville, Bell County-7 Generations
    Post Thanks / Like
    From the Texas Tribune article I quoted in Post #18
    State Rep. Elliott Naishtat, D-Austin, wearing an "I'm Poncho" sticker on Jan. 28, 2015 after fellow Rep. Alfonso "Poncho" Nevárez, D-Eagle Pass, was the target of threats and racial slurs from some gun advocates.
    There may have been enough Poncho Nevárezes in the Texas House on Wednesday to make quorum.

PONCHO is his nickname. I know you guys can't believe decent folk would make remarks like "check his green card", "go to Mexico", and he's a whining "girly man," but it happens.
    Y'ALL MEANS ALL.

14. Likes just2cents liked this post
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast