Thread: Pro Sports

Post Thanks / Like

Pro Sports

After seeing the shirts worn by pro athletes in the last few days, knowing what so many pro athletes are involved in in today's world. You can have it all. ...I would pay to go see a bunch of nonskilled amateur athletes play before I would spend a dime going to see these overpaid, coddled, idolized athletes...Don't get me wrong, I love sports...but, not the way pro sports are today....That would include pro football and pro basketball. The salaries, attention, and adulation that these people are getting is rediculous ...You can have them.
    Last edited by sickofpc; December 10th, 2014 at 9:41 PM.

2. Likes Night Owl, CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I only follow Hockey, some shenanigans but not nearly as many. Die hard Detroit Red Wings fan. They had some great players that had character and their Jersey's are all hanging in the rafters.

I agree with you though. Pro sports is a lot of divas, with drama, highly overpaid.

They learn early. You should have witnessed the temper tantrum my sons soccer coach when he was five threw on the field. My son and I talked about it later and he was like "What on earth? Why did he throw all his stuff on the ground and yell and use bad words?"

Post Thanks / Like
    Adidas paying 200 million dollars for James Hardin to wear their shoes?....Someone like Dez Bryant being idolized, made rich, and treated like a spoiled 5 year old?...Making "Caitlin" Jenner a national hero?.........We as a country have gone freakin crazy....

5. Likes Night Owl, CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    And these people are the idols kids look up to.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.