Thread: I'm going to Phills in January.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to Phills in January.

I'll be back in July, with a certified registered nurse. Between her school loans and salary, she will be giving me about 30k per year, cash. for the first 6 years. I will use that money to buy 6 big old houses, convert them into weekly rental rooms, and retire on that 100k per year (clear( income. I'm 62, she's 22, but in 6 years, she's going to be an anethescist. As such, she will be clearing 90k per year, so she's very happy with the deal.

I'm sterile, so pregnancy is not a concern. When she's 30, she'll be very well off, having several such "income-houses" of her own. Then she'll be able to go find a man her own age, with whom to have her kids. She'll be a millionaire by age 40, able to majorly help her family back in Phills. She's thrilled to have this chance. Many nurses in Phills are unemployed, and the ones with a job make 2k US per year. So they are unable to do anything for their families. I get 7 years of of loving (and retirement income) she gets a life that's fantastically better than she would have had in Phills. Fair trade

2. LOL CenTexDave, just2cents LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Keep on dreaming.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

4. Thanks CenTexDave thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL
    Sorry if I sound a little skeptical, but I've spent a lot of time in the PI. Have you met this girl yet? Where did you find her - on some dating website? Sure she isn't a scammer? Has she passed the nursing exam for here - think it's called NCLEX? If not, she won't be working as any nurse in the USA.
    Where does she live there?
    Think with your head on top of your neck, not the one down below.
    Last edited by CenTexDave; November 29th, 2014 at 10:37 AM.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

6. Likes Night Owl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Keep on dreaming.
    comme ci-come ca

wenn shon, den shon.....

viel spass......mac

8. LOL CenTexDave, Night Owl LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by antoil View Post
    I'll be back in July, with a certified registered nurse. Between her school loans and salary, she will be giving me about 30k per year, cash. for the first 6 years. I will use that money to buy 6 big old houses, convert them into weekly rental rooms, and retire on that 100k per year (clear( income. I'm 62, she's 22, but in 6 years, she's going to be an anethescist. As such, she will be clearing 90k per year, so she's very happy with the deal.

I'm sterile, so pregnancy is not a concern. When she's 30, she'll be very well off, having several such "income-houses" of her own. Then she'll be able to go find a man her own age, with whom to have her kids. She'll be a millionaire by age 40, able to majorly help her family back in Phills. She's thrilled to have this chance. Many nurses in Phills are unemployed, and the ones with a job make 2k US per year. So they are unable to do anything for their families. I get 7 years of of loving (and retirement income) she gets a life that's fantastically better than she would have had in Phills. Fair trade
    What makes you think that you have 8 more years of life coming... or even that she has 8 more years of life coming?
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

10. Likes Night Owl liked this post
    LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great story??? I'm happy for you???

I don't know what your point of posting this is.

Post Thanks / Like
    To show he is an idiot.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

13. LOL Night Owl LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CenTexDave View Post
    To show he is an idiot.
    an empty barrel makes the loudest noise.....mac

15. LOL Night Owl, CenTexDave LOL'd at this post