Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: 2014 World Series

Post Thanks / Like
    3-2, Giants, bottom of the 8th, and Bumgardner is still pitching for the Giants!!
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, weather is skosh here today, satellite isnt working, so it is your updates and the ESPN refresh....

3. Likes Rick liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Going to the bottom of the 9th, Bumgarner still pitching.

Post Thanks / Like
    This Bumgarner is still in there. Came in the 4th or 5th and is still mowing them down. 1 out. C'mon KC!!!!!!!
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    2 down. Damn

Post Thanks / Like
    Woohoo. A triple (on an error, but we'll take it!!)

Post Thanks / Like
    It's over.
    That is 3 world series in 5 years for SF.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for that, I was rooting for KC too. Dont know how many game Baumgartner has won this year, but I am sure he will be the series MVP and could get the Cy Young as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know either. Don't really follow baseball that much anymore. But Bumgarner sure pitched great in this series, and the Giants are as close to a dynasty as you can get these days.

11. Likes fchafey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, he has the best win record in over 100 years. The first ever 3 game world series winning pitcher, and the lowest ever WS era of .268...

If he doesn't get the MVP award he will surely be a hall of famer someday for this series alone. If he doesn't get MVP, then Panda bear should get it (Sandoval) for his clutch hitting and fielding in game 7 alone.

I'm starting to feel the same towards the Giants as I do about NY and the Cards. Time for someone new to win the series.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

13. Thanks CenTexDave thanked this post
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast