Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: We are exploding!

Post Thanks / Like

We are exploding!

In one day last week, we added 22 usernames! I believe it was the Just heard..principal updates here...thread that did that. On that same day, we broke a record for the most users ever online in a 24 hour period. We currently have 599 usernames registered. At one point on Friday, we had 70 people viewing the KISD topics at the same time. Unbelievable! We just had to increase our bandwith....AGAIN!!!
    Everyday, we are proving that this is the place to find the information you need.

Looking forward to that 600th user today!

Love ya guys!

~S~

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." Thomas Paine

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by scarlett View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In one day last week, we added 22 usernames! I believe it was the Just heard..principal updates here...thread that did that. On that same day, we broke a record for the most users ever online in a 24 hour period. We currently have 599 usernames registered. At one point on Friday, we had 70 people viewing the KISD topics at the same time. Unbelievable! We just had to increase our bandwith....AGAIN!!!
    Everyday, we are proving that this is the place to find the information you need.

Looking forward to that 600th user today!

Love ya guys!

~S~
    If I sign up as a new user with a ficticious name, what would I win if I was #600???? A car?, a new house? $100 gift certificate to Walmart?????

Post Thanks / Like
    Check page 42 of the CenTexTalk catalog...LOL.
    Sorry, Scarlettt, just couldn't resist.

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations. You've done a wonderful thing with this forum. It has success because it deserves success.
    Last edited by Phantomwarrior; June 1st, 2009 at 11:22 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    The other place has 601 signed up to be users.
    Many of that number have deserted them to come here.
    That includes, yours truly.
    CenTextalk now has 606 practicing users.
    Congratulations!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for a space to give my opinion without being professional and reserved.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    There's so much going on here now, I don't even read it all. I used to read every thread, at least in the KISD section, now I can't even do that!!!
    Knowledge isn't power. Applied knowledge is power. -borrowed quote

Post Thanks / Like
    I know what you mean TI! I used to read absolutely everything...Now I will get a PM with a complaint from a user about "so and so is picking on me" and I don't know what the hell they are talking about...I have to go look for it! Haha.

And Katt...you are more than welcome! I love it too...even though nearly everyone at Ellison knows who I am now....I am still somewhat more un-reserved (Is that a word? should there be a hyphen? Is someone going to correct me on that?) here than I am in my real life. But I rather like having a split personality.

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." Thomas Paine

Post Thanks / Like
    If "we're exploding" let's have a detonation party!!
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scarlett View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I know what you mean TI! I used to read absolutely everything...Now I will get a PM with a complaint from a user about "so and so is picking on me" and I don't know what the hell they are talking about...I have to go look for it! Haha....
    I can't believe people pm you about that. CB and NO often say mean things to me, but I wouldn't pm you about that. (But I guess I just put it on blast -isn't that what the kids say?)
    Knowledge isn't power. Applied knowledge is power. -borrowed quote

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast