Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Friday Night Lights

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats to the Eagles. I do hope they can build their program back to where it once was. I also hope the Cove QB is alright. They could be a force in district with him. Hope the Roos get their act together earlier in the games so they don't have to play catch up. Belton got brought back down to earth by Hendrickson and the Temple / Westlake game was a wild one. Some of the Temple folks on a hs forum are crying foul about the refs.

2. Likes sojourner truth liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was at the Ellison game (my daughter is one of the awesome Emeralds ) The game was really great…great in that they won, and the kids NEVER lost their energy or enthusiasm! Rudder completely sucked, but that is beside the point. Ellison won, and we were all just thrilled for the kiddos! Trent Gregory is doing good things there, and it shows…win or lose! I am proud of the kids and hope they can win a couple more this season! GOOOOO Eagles!

Post Thanks / Like
    Looking forward to Friday Nights home game... May the claw strike again...

And those Emeralds do a great job, as well as the band and all the others involved in the Friday night fever.

Go Eagles....
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sojourner truth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Looking forward to Friday Nights home game... May the claw strike again...

And those Emeralds do a great job, as well as the band and all the others involved in the Friday night fever.

Go Eagles....
    Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Radio said that Temple had TWENTY penalties totaling over 200 yards. Geez...and they lost by one point?
    Gotta back to those fundamentals.

AND oh, yes--Go Ellison!!
    "Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

Post Thanks / Like
    Have also read on a different forum that most think a lot of those penalties were b.s. Of course, they were probably Temple fans. lol
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

8. Likes JohnKilleen liked this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4