Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Interested In Playing A Weekly Football Pool?

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone Interested In Playing A Weekly Football Pool?

We did this for a couple of years a few years ago - combination of HS, college and pro games. Just pick the winner. No cost to play.
    We'll have to work on Rick more though - he never came through with promised Corvette for the winner.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

2. LOL Night Owl LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in as long as OS isn't one of the choices.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

Post Thanks / Like
    OS? Must mean Oklahoma State.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    No, I am referring to the Zero U from the north. Some place in OhiO.

Post Thanks / Like
    Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. You obviously don't recognize quality football when you see it.
    Seriously - they would be included in important games as would all teams. Breakdown of maybe the HS district teams, 5 or 6 of the important college games each week and the rest from the NFL. Total of 20 picks. The MNF game will not be included - want the results out Sunday evening, not Tuesday morning.

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't wanna see no city boys that can't run try to play football.

Post Thanks / Like
    Who can't run???? Ohio State may be the fastest team in the country this year. Although I do admit they are probably screwed - Braxton Miller is out for the year with a messed up shoulder. Just had surgery this week.
    His replacement is some freshman from Wichita Falls - think he played at Ryder HS. A few Texans on the OSU roster, Owl. One kid to watch is that Donte Wilson out of DeSoto - a real speed burner. They recruited him at RB, but used him also as a WR last year.
    I think I need to have this thread moved to under a separate topic under NFL, college or HS. Other than you no one else has seen it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CenTexDave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Who can't run???? Ohio State may be the fastest team in the country this year. Although I do admit they are probably screwed - Braxton Miller is out for the year with a messed up shoulder. Just had surgery this week.
    His replacement is some freshman from Wichita Falls - think he played at Ryder HS. A few Texans on the OSU roster, Owl. One kid to watch is that Donte Wilson out of DeSoto - a real speed burner. They recruited him at RB, but used him also as a WR last year.
    I think I need to have this thread moved to under a separate topic under NFL, college or HS. Other than you no one else has seen it.
    The ONLY reason some of them can run is because they learned how when the cops started chasing them.

10. LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yea I heard about their QB and thought about you and Rick. They were a pre season top 5 and I heard recently that they may be in the top 20. It just depends on a Texas freshman QB. I hope he does well but doesnt win many games. He did desert to the north zero u.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Ya, it sucks about Miller, but he will be back next year. There have been other freshmen who did well. From Texas too.

You never know.

13. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast