Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anyone Interested In Playing A Weekly Football Pool?

Post Thanks / Like
    Kenny Guitton, that back up who did so great for 2 years when Miller was hurt was from Houston. And year ago they had a QB named Rod Gerald who was from Texas. He lead them to a win in the Orange Bowl over the Big 10 Champ then.
    There is only so much space for 4 or 5 star QB's in Texas - namely Texas, A&M, TCU and Baylor. SMU and North Texas and UTEP would also be alternatives, but if the kid is really that good he wants to play for a name program, not some second tier school in Texas.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yea I heard about their QB and thought about you and Rick. They were a pre season top 5 and I heard recently that they may be in the top 20. It just depends on a Texas freshman QB. I hope he does well but doesnt win many games. He did desert to the north zero u.
    North zero u is rated, in academic terms, far ahead of UT.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

3. LOL Night Owl LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CenTexDave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We did this for a couple of years a few years ago - combination of HS, college and pro games. Just pick the winner. No cost to play.
    We'll have to work on Rick more though - he never came through with promised Corvette for the winner.
    I'll see if I can find a suitable prize, until then, all I can promise is a picture of me!

5. LOL CenTexDave, Night Owl LOL'd at this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2