Page 74 of 76 FirstFirst ... 24 64 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 LastLast

Thread: Everything Cowboys

Post Thanks / Like
    Read that. I wonder how much slower he is now. He seemed to lose a step every year for the past 5 years.
    Also read that, I think it was, Randy Gregory is now suspended again. What's this, 4 times now? Time to cut him.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Gregory is suspended indefinitely. Yep it was his 4th time. Now that that kid from Baylor is cleared he might get a shot. He is playing for the Bismarck Bucks, Champions Indoor Football.
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

3. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Without a first round draft pick this year because of the trade with Oakland for Amari Cooper, they'll need to find a couple "gems in the rough" in the 3rd, 4th and 5th rounds. I don't look for much improvement this coming
    season. Matter of fact, I doubt they make the playoffs.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

5. Likes fchafey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, at least Witten can catch a pass.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

7. Likes fchafey liked this post
    LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now David Irving has "quit" football. Of course this is following another upcoming suspension for drug use (marijuana). Tons of talent, but was never a major contributor because he was always suspended.
    https://www.kcentv.com/article/sport...4-ad52bbaec08f

9. Thanks fchafey thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another genius....people don't realize there is a time and place for everything...
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

11. LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The internet is all abuzz...apparently the David Irving story is being referred to as "the blunt retirement", as he was smoking one on the video...
    And did he clearly state that he "didn't smoke any drugs"?
    OK, and I guess by his definition, marijuana is...what, "a respiratory aid"? A pizza topping?
    "Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

13. LOL CenTexDave, fchafey LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    So Jones gives in and gives Zeke a 6 year, $90M extension, $50M guaranteed.
    What a fool.
    Watch - one of two things will now happen: (1) Zeke goes out to celebrate, get smashed, gets in a fight, goes to jail, gets suspended by the NFL, or (2) Blows out his ACL in the first game.

Post Thanks / Like
    Gurley is getting 45 million guaranteed, you knew he would get more...Looking at the NFC East, there is nothing really stopping the Cowboys, but themselves....off topic, did you know there is a Dogpund that meets Sundays at Bobby Lupo's? just heard about it, this Captain I work with is a Browns fanatic and he was telling me about a bunch of old dudes that meet every Sunday...just thought you might be interested...
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    One guy who works at Lowe's told me about it.

Page 74 of 76 FirstFirst ... 24 64 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 LastLast