Page 7 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything Cowboys

Post Thanks / Like
    HELL DAMN YES!!!!!!!!!!
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

2. Likes Grammar Rules liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It ain't over yet...I don't hear my neighbor's wife singing!!!
    The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph! ~ Marvin Philliips

4. LOL Night Owl LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, what do you know... Now, lets see if the boys can mess this up in less than a minute.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    How do you get a freaking penalty at this point in the game....STUPID!!!!!!
    The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph! ~ Marvin Philliips

Post Thanks / Like
    Now I hear her...way to go Cowboys!!!! Unfortunately I had Russell Wilson starting on my fantasy football team and he only gave me 10 points!!!

8. LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Romo and the 'boys played a great game. The Special Teams almost blew it but it is a great win.
    Last edited by Night Owl; October 12th, 2014 at 8:10 PM.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

10. Likes cnjbond, CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    And the Eagles blew the doors off Eli and the Giants. Love it. Not that I love the Eagles, just don't like Eli and the Giants.
    Cowboys and Eagles are tied for first in their division at 5 - 1. This is shaping up to be an exciting year. Murray leads the NFL in rushing. He's on pace to have a shot at 2000 yards. Hope he stays healthy.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

12. Likes cnjbond liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who saw that coming? I thoguht the Eagles would be where they are, think Chip Kelly has them pointed in the right direction. Those that got up at 0100 this morning to watch the Saettle/Dallas game and are Seahwks fans were wondering how Dallas didnt score more...Hope they keep it up, they read real well right now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CenTexDave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And the Eagles blew the doors off Eli and the Giants. Love it. Not that I love the Eagles, just don't like Eli and the Giants.
    Cowboys and Eagles are tied for first in their division at 5 - 1. This is shaping up to be an exciting year. Murray leads the NFL in rushing. He's on pace to have a shot at 2000 yards. Hope he stays healthy.
    I don't like the Eagles either but I have their defense on my fantasy team and they helped me win by giving me 17 points!!

15. Likes CenTexDave, Night Owl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw that Redskins' owner, Daniel Snyder, had the Chief of the Navajo Nation and his wife as guests for yesterday's Skins and Cardinals game.
    I wonder what Harry Reid is thinking now.

17. LOL cnjbond LOL'd at this post
Page 7 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 ... LastLast