Page 71 of 76 FirstFirst ... 21 61 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything Cowboys

Post Thanks / Like
    Cleveland doesn't need or want him. They are pretty set at WR with Josh Gordon (providing he doesn't get suspended again) and just signed Jarvis Landry to a 5 year extension.
    They might opt for a WR in the draft. Corey Coleman has never impressed me, but that was another one of their blown #1 draft picks under the old regime.
    If you haven't followed the Browns in the off season you should have. They have made several good trades/signings. I'm not so sure I'd waste a #1 or #4 draft pick on any of
    these QBs, nor would I draft RB Barkley. They need to get the best OT they can get to replace Joe Thomas. Need another safety or CB. Lots of speculation they'll also go
    after a DT/DE with one of the first round picks. They have 5 picks in the first 2 rounds.
    The team will have the talent, although young, this year. But if that coach, Hue Jackson, doesn't show a lot of improvement he'll be gone.
    Last edited by CenTexDave; April 13th, 2018 at 12:21 PM.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

2. Thanks fchafey thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wasn't he a kneeler?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ithoughtso View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wasn't he a kneeler?
    I don't know if he was a kneeler, but he was unreliable, expensive, and not really that impressive. He might go somewhere like Detroit because Stafford has no one or even a place like Seattle, who by the way passed on Kaepernick to sing a better QB....imagine that.
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    Never did seem to connect with Dak Prescott. I'm sure that was one high consideration, plus he counted for over $16M in cap space this year. He'll find a home somewhere, but doubt he'll ever return to his glory days.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

6. Likes Night Owl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Won't miss his big mouth that's for sure.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

8. Thanks Night Owl thanked this post
    Likes Night Owl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sojourner truth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Won't miss his big mouth that's for sure.
    And his concrete covered hands.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

10. Likes sojourner truth liked this post
    LOL CenTexDave, sojourner truth LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dare I say it, but the Cowboys played really well against the Saints. I watched 3 quarters, fell asleep and when I woke , of course it was over. Really impressed with number 13 Gallup, he played much better than Cooper. The Cowboys defense certainly showed up. Not saying they will win the NFC East, but since the Eagles have Washington twice and the Cowboys, they do have the Texans and the Rams, so the odds are certainly on Dallas' side after last night.
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

12. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cowboys did something different last night... The rushed the quarterback and actually pressured him, and they stopped giving up short out passes to the opponent. In other words, they had an actual pass defense. Something that usually works every time it is tried. A tough concept for them to adopt, evidently.

Lot of dumb mistakes made it closer than it needed to be though. really rookie mistakes too.

I did notice that when in the hole, Brees went to the Patriots favorite weapon... Throwing long and waiting for the pass interference call to come in. Didn't work though. Guess they didn't learn the other Patriots secret... Make sure you own the officials before the game. Oh, and never play an away game.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

14. Likes Night Owl, CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wife and I were out celebrating our 43rd anniversary with friends and didn't get to watch much of the game. When we got home I told the wife I'd take the 'Boys and 30 and we were both surprised when we saw the score was 13-10.

Way ay to go 'Boys but please stop trying to give games away late in the fourth. At my age the heart ain't what it used to be.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

16. LOL sojourner truth LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I watched it and still find it hard to believe. Will state that rookie LB Vander Esch was the steal of the draft.

18. Likes Night Owl liked this post
Page 71 of 76 FirstFirst ... 21 61 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... LastLast