Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything Cowboys

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fchafey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Giants will go 9-7 because that is what they always do. Didnt 9-7 win them a Super Bowl?, They wont make the playoffs this year. I havent seen them play once over here, in fact the only Giants picture I saw was Eli dropping the ball that was posted. They havent been burning the poppies over here lately so I know I am thinking clearly. It is ok though, Coughlin is like 95 this year and it is time for him to ride that subway train into the sunset....the Giants will rebuild just like the Packers, 49ers, etc.....there is one team thought that plays up in Dallas that doenst seem to get it though....
    They had better talent on those 9-7 teams...I don't think that's the case this year but hey, this is the NFL, anything could happen!
    The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph! ~ Marvin Philliips

2. Likes fchafey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Orton played them like a fiddle...well played Orton, well played!

quarterback-kyle-orton-pulls-fast-one-on-cowboys--agrees-to-deal-with-bills
    The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph! ~ Marvin Philliips

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw that today. Don't blame him one bit. Nobody in their right mind would want to play for Jerry Jones.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well it looks like the Cowboys are definitely on their way to winning the Super bowl this year...go Cowboys!!
    Oh yeah, Romo is DEFINITELY in the running for the league MVP...Jerry, that was money well spent buddy. How could we have been so stupid to question your spending of what equates to the national GDP of Congo on a washed up, overrated, broke-back future Hall of Shamer?!!!!!

6. LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, hey Jason, see what happens when you run the ball and don't overly rely on Romo...you cotton picking win the game!!!!

8. Likes CenTexDave, Night Owl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep... Wonder how much Romo makes to hand the ball off to the backs.

If you watched his passing game, you would see how he held on to the ball even when he had receivers open. And, that when he did throw the ball, he waited until almost too late to pull the trigger, and the passes were almost always at ankle level.

Like worrying more about not being intercepted again that actually completing a pass.

Still, a win is a win, and Murray was almost used to the point of exhaustion. Good job Demarco. I am wondering if Dez is going to bitch about his shoulder and ankle next week.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, anything can happen in the NFL. The Browns even beat New Orleans today.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

11. Likes cnjbond liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Ya they did! Woohoo!

Post Thanks / Like
    And Buffalo is 2-0!

14. Likes CenTexDave, yankeerunner liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dallas had a good win today, although it was U.G.L.Y, they ain't got no alibi, they ugly!!!
    I'm still not patting Romo on the back yet because that INT was horrible and then he under throws a WIDE OPEN Dez Bryant to the point to where he literally had to stop and wait on the ball. Having said that, he did a little better hitting his targets and putting the ball where it needed to be than he did last week.

I don't know what it is with this defense and backup QBs but they make them look like Joe Montana!! And Murray, hang on to the dang ball man!!!

16. Thanks fchafey thanked this post
    Likes Night Owl, CenTexDave liked this post
Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast