Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ahhh! Relief for Women

Post Thanks / Like

Ahhh! Relief for Women

Brought to you as a public service.

P-Mate
    Female Urination Device
    Stand Tall

If a man finds himself without access to a restroom, he can simply turn his back for privacy. Now, the same can be said for women. Easy to use with everything from pants and shorts to skirts, P-Mate is a disposable, recyclable, cardboard device that allows women to discreetly relieve their bladders while standing—no dropping your drawers required.

Appalled by some of the unsanitary bathroom facilities she encountered while traveling through Indonesia, the Dutch born creator of P-Mate, Moon Zijp, was inspired to come up with a solution. Thoughtfully engineered to fit neatly in a pocket, purse, or backpack, this leak-free, biodegradable device is ideal for traveling, camping, hiking, musical festivals, tailgating, and more. It has even been used by women in the military.

The folks at P-Mate call it hygienic freedom. We call it a welcome relief from holding it in, withholding liquids, squatting and hovering.

Source: http://www.pmateusa.com/
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

2. LOL Night Owl, CenTexDave, siamcat, ChattyMe LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    5/5
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    omg

Post Thanks / Like
    This was featured on "The View" during its first year. It has been around for awhile. I'm surprised there are so many who still had not heard of it,
    Ah Billy, Billy, Billy, what've ye unleashed upon mankind?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IronErnin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This was featured on "The View" during its first year. It has been around for awhile. I'm surprised there are so many who still had not heard of it,
    OMG! You watch "The View", really? Well... now we all know what's wrong with you.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

7. Likes sojourner truth liked this post
    LOL Rick, sojourner truth, Night Owl LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never had time to watch it. At the time, I was working a full time job. I heard about it from someone who paid attention to what all the loud mouths were saying.

9. LOL Night Owl LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never had time to watch it. At the time, I was working a full time job. I heard about it from someone who paid attention to what all the loud mouths were saying.
    too little, too late, Iron. You already "outed" yourself. "heard about it from someone else" just doesn't cut it in this group, they're way to astute........mac

11. Likes sojourner truth, Night Owl liked this post
    LOL sojourner truth, Night Owl LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, too dang bad. It happened that way. I only ever saw one episode. After Meredith left. If the astute folk think anything else, they're drinking the Kool Aid!!

13. LOL Night Owl LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, too dang bad. It happened that way. I only ever saw one episode. After Meredith left. If the astute folk think anything else, they're drinking the Kool Aid!!
    well, I don't know what the view is.....and don't know much 'bout kool aid ('cept I like orange_) but I can tell that the "astutes" on here kind of think you're a daily viewer of this thing called "the view".......might not be a bad thing. I'm told all 6 of my daughters like it and then text about it with each other afterwards......or even during......mac

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    well, I don't know what the view is.....and don't know much 'bout kool aid ('cept I like orange_) but I can tell that the "astutes" on here kind of think you're a daily viewer of this thing called "the view".......might not be a bad thing. I'm told all 6 of my daughters like it and then text about it with each other afterwards......or even during......mac
    You know that all of your daughters like it and text about it, but you don't know what it is, and you never cared enough about their likes to question what it is?
    I find that hard to believe that you don't know what The View is.

16. LOL Night Owl LOL'd at this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast