Thread: Dead Dog

Post Thanks / Like

Dead Dog

I was on craigslist and someone posted a picture of a dead dog that had been shot and possibly raped. There was a blanket by the dog. It is a very graphic picture. Go look at the blanket and the dog to see if you might know anyone who had the dog. It is a terrible picture. The person should have the same treatment used on them.
    A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves. - Edward R. Murrow

Post Thanks / Like
    I looked. Gross. Evidently the poster seems to think it is one guy or maybe a group doing it - said he's seen this before around Nolan Rd.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Can to post a link?
    VOTE Rainwater and Snyder!!

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joyohjoy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The person should have the same treatment used on them.
    I can understand your anger; I too love my dogs. But to say that a man who violates a dog should receive capital punishment is just a bit extreme. It is, after all, but an animal and a human life is worth more than a million animal lives.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    I can understand your anger; I too love my dogs. But to say that a man who violates a dog should receive capital punishment is just a bit extreme. It is, after all, but an animal and a human life is worth more than a million animal lives.
    There are many out there that love and accept their pet as part of the family and would do anything for it. My fur-kids are worth way more than many people out there today.

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

6. Likes Larrythelandscaper, siamcat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by xzochye View Post
    There are many out there that love and accept their pet as part of the family and would do anything for it. My fur-kids are worth way more than many people out there today.
    Wow! I find that a sad commentary on the nature of your relationships with humans.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    Wow! I find that a sad commentary on the nature of your relationships with humans.
    My relationship with humans is pretty darn good. My dogs are just more important to me than Nidal Hasan, rapists, child abusers, murderers etc...

BOYCOTT

Post Thanks / Like
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

10. Thanks xzochye thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Someone needs to meet their maker

Post Thanks / Like
    Too terrible for words. Concerns me that people who do this kind of thing to animals sometimes move up to people. I sincerely hope that the person[s] are caught.

13. Likes xzochye liked this post