Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Scarlett is right here...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    maybe rick finally just got fed up with it and tossed her out. i kept tellin' her that she was bitin' the hand that fed her, that she was her own worst enemy but she just wouldn't listen.........watch out, fellas, here she comes!......mac
    This post is the front runner for "Funniest post of the month!"

2. Likes xzochye liked this post
    LOL Night Owl, xzochye, CenTexDave, Grammar Rules LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Grammar Rules View Post
    I have it on good authority that Ludwig is a very nice man who enjoys poking at people online for amusement. Words in print sometimes come across as harsher than the poster intended.

Can't we all just get along?
    Thank you, Grammar, for the vote of confidence. Apparently Admin did not have the same level of confidence and protected Ms. Scarlett from my posting by deleting it. Obviously you saw it before it was deleted.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Shall I undelete it? Then everyone will know what is being discussed.

And since she was not tossed and still has the ability to see deleted messages, she was being protected from nothing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post

And since she was not tossed and still has the ability to see deleted messages, she was being protected from nothing.
    Did he say something bad about me or offensive to my sensilbilities? If so, I am sure glad you protected me.....mac

6. LOL Rick LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Do you have any sensibilities?

8. Likes The Torii Fox liked this post
    LOL xzochye, CenTexDave, bbh, just2cents, Grammar Rules and 2 others LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post

Yes...undelete it....enough of this nannyism already.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    Did he say something bad about me or offensive to my sensilbilities? If so, I am sure glad you protected me.....mac
    Mac, you just haven't been looking in the entertainment section is all.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    Thank you, Grammar, for the vote of confidence. Apparently Admin did not have the same level of confidence and protected Ms. Scarlett from my posting by deleting it. Obviously you saw it before it was deleted.
    Scarlett saw it...she wasn't amused, but she was reminded why she just doesn't really have anything to add to this place just yet.

The ugliness is too much for me right now. I have way too many things going on in my life that matter, and right now, for me personally, CTT and the negativity is not something I can engage in.

It isn't just about Night Owl either. I know it might have come across that it was a while back, but it is way more than that. It isn't about biting a hand...which does not now nor has that EVER made any sense.

It is hard, to be in the profession I have chosen, to constantly feel that here, on a forum I helped create, I have to constantly defend my profession. The negativity directed by a few towards almost everyone I know and respect and admire and work with have poisoned this place to me right now.

I'm very sensitive lately, for reasons that make sense to me and to those who really know me, and this is something I needed to let go of for now. Once I manage to wrap my head around the other things in my life that seem to be spinning out of control, I will come back. But I can assure you, I will not come back in attack mode. That is why I am not here now. This place was making me become a much uglier acting person than I really am, and I need to take time to get back to who I am, and who I need to be to manage the obstacles I am currently going through.

When I decide to come back, y'all will know.

In the meantime, I log in sometimes and read, but I haven't really felt as if what I had to contribute mattered much....right now. Sometimes, not often but sometimes, silence is golden. For me, personally, right now...it is.

(I changed the name of this thread, Dave. Just so you would know I posted...I kinda miss you too by the way...)
    Last edited by Scarlett; February 26th, 2014 at 5:02 PM.

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." Thomas Paine

12. Thanks CenTexDave, bbh, Grammar Rules, prideworks thanked this post
    Likes xzochye, gnatsum, kantwin, siamcat, CenTexDave and 2 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Take care, Scarlett! I hope things get worked out soon for you.

14. Thanks Scarlett, gnatsum thanked this post
    Likes xzochye, CenTexDave, bbh, Ang, Mestral liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shotgun Jeremy View Post
    Take care, Scarlett! I hope things get worked out soon for you.
    I second that.

16. Likes bbh, Shotgun Jeremy liked this post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast