Thread: Our new pets

Post Thanks / Like

Our new pets

My daughter got rats for Christmas.

I know some people don't like them, but they are they cutest and smartest animals other then our dog.

We have "princess" Stella who needs a special invitation to everything. Can't make up her mind. Then we have "loony" Luna who tries to escape by attempting to chew through the bars of the cage and just runs crazy. To watch them and play with them makes me smile every day.

Ironically we also have a snake who gets fed live rats.

Post Thanks / Like
    do you mind sharing what you're paying for live rats (snake food) and what your source is or would you rather not. i have a jack russell who really really enjoys a good lively rat.......even more than those japanese do those dolphins....or was it porpoises?......mac

3. LOL Night Owl, siamcat LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    My son gets them at Petco or the exotic pet store in Cove. Price depends on the size.

Post Thanks / Like
    My son had pets rats when he was 3 and 4. They are smart little creatures. One would sit on his shoulder all the time and then he would take him outside to play in the yard and the darn thing would just follow him around like he is on a leash!
    VOTE Rainwater and Snyder!!

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

6. Likes siamcat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pet rats are adorable. I love the way their little whiskers move constantly. They are not the kind of rat that makes you jump up on a chair if you see them run across your kitchen floor at night. That is an entirely different kind of rat..........they are not cute and nice.
    "What you do, who you’re with, and how you feel about the world around you, is completely up to you."

Mike Rowe

8. Likes xzochye, siamcat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Iteachtoo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pet rats are adorable. I love the way their little whiskers move constantly. They are not the kind of rat that makes you jump up on a chair if you see them run across your kitchen floor at night. That is an entirely different kind of rat..........they are not cute and nice.
    not a predjudiced or biased bone in her whole body!.....mac

10. LOL Night Owl, siamcat LOL'd at this post