Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Eagles vs Cowboys

Post Thanks / Like
    I bet Romo was the only Cowboys player excited to see Orton throw that last INT!
    The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph! ~ Marvin Philliips

2. LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Might have saved his job.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

4. Likes cnjbond liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Orton did a lot better than I thought he would, and better than Romo would have done I'd bet.

Of course, from watching Jerrys reaction at the Int..I'd bet that Orton will be job hunting soon. As well as Jason Garret..Maybe if they would have let Orton play every now and again during the regular season he'd have had a better chance.

But it wouldn't have mattered much in the end. Even if they won, they wouldn't have made it very far. That is what everyone is saying about the Eagles too.

Put simply, The boys have some serious defense problems. No D for the running or passing game. A surefire formula for failure. Best I can do for them is "Mediocre".
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    The Eagles may surprise people. Their first playoff game is at home against the Saints, who are not a good team and if it is extremely cold or snowing the Eagles will roll them.
    Packers won't go anywhere either. Chicago blew that game big time with 30 seconds to go.
    It will come down to Seattle, SF and maybe Carolina in the NFC.
    I look for Denver to romp through the AFC. The Chiefs were pretenders all season, Pittsburgh is going nowhere, New England and Indy might be tough.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Pittsburgh ain't in it, the Chargers have that spot.

Jerry has already said that Garrett will be back for another try at getting the least talent out of the most expensive payroll in the NFL...how's that for job security?!!!
    The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph! ~ Marvin Philliips

8. Thanks CenTexDave thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    My prediction: Dallas 24- Eagles 21
    Final score: Eagles 24- Dallas 22
    The Squawks did the best they could to choke and the Boys defense stepped up (just as I predicted), but no Romo and a gallant but super rusty Orton was just too much to overcome.  BUT... It was worth it to see Jerry nearly puke out his digestive tract after that last interception.
    2011: Lose their final game to the Giants to get knocked out of the playoffs. Final record: 8-8
    2012: Lose their final game to the Redskins to get knocked out of the playoffs. Final record: 8-8
    2013: Lose their final game to the Eagles to get knocked out of the playoffs. Final record: 8-8

10. LOL Night Owl LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, Deja-poo.

12. LOL corgifan, CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    If no GM or new coach is hired 2014 8 and 8 again

14. Thanks sojourner truth, CenTexDave thanked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3