Thread: Found Female Boxer - Northeast Killeen

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Found Female Boxer - Northeast Killeen

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	found-boxer2.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	43.4 KB 
ID:	4239
    Found on Dec. 24. A kid rang our doorbell, thinking that she was ours. My husband figured it would be safer for her to stay with us for the time being. If you know anyone who's lost a female boxer, please, please let them know to get in touch with me either here or email poundpup@hot.rr.com Describe collar to claim the dog.

Thank you
    I am afraid we must make the world honest before we can honestly say to our children that honesty is the best policy. George Bernard Shaw
    BE A RESPONSIBLE PET OWNER

2. Likes Shotgun Jeremy, CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by poundpup View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Name:	found-boxer2.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	43.4 KB 
ID:	4239
    Found on Dec. 24. A kid rang our doorbell, thinking that she was ours. My husband figured it would be safer for her to stay with us for the time being. If you know anyone who's lost a female boxer, please, please let them know to get in touch with me either here or email poundpup@hot.rr.com Describe collar to claim the dog.

Thank you
    Can you post a full body shot Liz ?

I have seen him/her before!

Post Thanks / Like

Name:	found-boxer3.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	99.5 KB 
ID:	4243

We've named her Sophie for the time being ... I won't publish more than that, because owners will have to answer some questions about the rest of her
    She is way too precious to go to the wrong hands.
    Last edited by poundpup; December 25th, 2013 at 11:49 AM.
    I am afraid we must make the world honest before we can honestly say to our children that honesty is the best policy. George Bernard Shaw

5. Likes xzochye, ClickaNerd liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    too bad she's not chipped...mac

7. Likes poundpup liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    All scanning places were closed by the time I got home. If I don't find the owners by Saturday, I'll go to one of the vets to get her scanned. She is safe here and obviously not too unhappy I just know how her humans must feel ...
    I think she has been gone for a while, because her collar was very tight and had caused sores all around the edges. On the top there is fur missing where the collar rubbed.

Post Thanks / Like
    All scanning places were closed by the time I got home. If I don't find the owners by Saturday, I'll go to one of the vets to get her scanned. She is safe here and obviously not too unhappy I just know how her humans must feel ...
    I think she has been gone for a while, because her collar was very tight and had caused sores all around the edges. On the top there is fur missing where the collar rubbed.
    Poor baby! Glad someone that cares found her.
    VOTE Rainwater and Snyder!!

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

10. Likes poundpup liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Part of me wants to offer my home for her if you can't find her owners, but I just don't know what my landlord would say about a third dog. Lol I've always wanted a boxer and keep telling myself as soon as one of my two dies off, i'm getting a boxer.

My dachshund is a rescue as well. There's just something gratifying about giving a dog a better home and improving it physically as well as mentally.
    Last edited by Shotgun Jeremy; December 25th, 2013 at 12:57 PM.

12. Thanks poundpup thanked this post
    Likes CenTexDave, xzochye, Night Owl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    She is definitely one of those super cool dogs, and I can imagine if I could deal with her one on one as an only dog, she'd be amazing! She picks up on everything I ask of her - but she does sit outside a lot and listens to the street noise. Sometimes she starts pacing along the fence line ... it's sad, she is attached to her humans for sure! ... Hope we find them for her ... and them.

14. Likes Shotgun Jeremy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    She is definitely one of those super cool dogs, and I can imagine if I could deal with her one on one as an only dog, she'd be amazing! She picks up on everything I ask of her - but she does sit outside a lot and listens to the street noise. Sometimes she starts pacing along the fence line ... it's sad, she is attached to her humans for sure! ... Hope we find them for her ... and them.
    I know you are very familiar with dogs but try taking her on a walk and let her lead you. I found a dog's owners that way. She just kept going back and sniffing at a certain fence. Her owners had no idea she had gotten out.
    VOTE Rainwater and Snyder!!

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

16. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great idea!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast