Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Oh, rats!

Post Thanks / Like
    Making me happier and happier that I have cats. The only things I ever deal with, on occasion, are ants. And that's only when I leave dog food out.

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." Thomas Paine

2. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    i was thinkin' the same thing and wondered if he didn't mean scorpions. salamanders are real real good bait....and they keep forever....no air, no nothing...mac

Quote Originally Posted by siamcat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Roaches are easy. Wipe everything down with bleach water, rinse well, then wipe everything down with ammonia. Make sure you ventilate. I used to do that when we lived in an apartment complex and the first night you could see them scurrying away and then they were gone.
    Why don't you like salamanders? We only have geckos and love them. They keep the bugs away.
    Last edited by mac; December 14th, 2013 at 7:08 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    vietnamese geckos can talk......did you know that? if you know any one who was in country, ask 'em what the geckos said all night long....mac

Quote Originally Posted by siamcat View Post
    Roaches are easy. Wipe everything down with bleach water, rinse well, then wipe everything down with ammonia. Make sure you ventilate. I used to do that when we lived in an apartment complex and the first night you could see them scurrying away and then they were gone.
    Why don't you like salamanders? We only have geckos and love them. They keep the bugs away.

5. LOL siamcat LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Imagine~You can come over and love on my new puppy. I am getting him Saturday since I will have 2 weeks off. I can spend that time letting him train me.

7. Likes Night Owl, xzochye liked this post
    LOL Night Owl LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is that a pic of him? You may want to make an immediate appointment at your nearest optometrist.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

9. LOL Night Owl, xzochye, engteach64, rk103, siamcat LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New Pup.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	110.8 KB 
ID:	4203Dave, It's like the eye glass commercial where the woman calls in her cat and it is a raccoon. My pup is on another post. The giraffe was because it hurt to see the picture I did have, and I thought it was cute. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New Pup.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	110.8 KB 
ID:	4203
    Last edited by engteach64; December 15th, 2013 at 7:37 PM.

11. LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by engteach64 View Post
    Imagine~You can come over and love on my new puppy. I am getting him Saturday since I will have 2 weeks off. I can spend that time letting him train me.
    Thanks, but grandbabies are flying in for two weeks. Grandbabies trump puppies any day, especially when I only get to see them once a year. Maybe over spring break. I so SO badly want to call in sick a couple times this week, but with finals, well....

I'd better NOT get sick for real now. Who'd believe me?
    Last edited by Imagine; December 15th, 2013 at 8:33 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's so great to hear that the grandkids are coming for a while...especially at this time of year. Our daughter and husband came out from Panama Beach Fl. to be with us last Friday. Just in time..

My son in law is a great computer nerd, and we set up Mrs. Truths new computer today. He even got my antique laptop to print remotely to my wifes much superior printer. We popped the hard drives out of the 2 old computers and destroyed them in a burning ceremony in the BBQ pit..

The next door lady and her children bought over fresh baked cookies last night, and we all sat around the fire talking till almost midnight.

I love this time of year with family and friends. I hope you rat goes home for the holidays too.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

14. Likes xzochye, CenTexDave, siamcat liked this post
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6