Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Coughing

Post Thanks / Like
    Cute Puppy.

Larger Breeds are notorious for hip/knee/arthritis/rheumatism problem. Loosing weight helps, but you might think about springing for the special food from the vet. It's expensive, but cheaper then meds. Forgot what it's called but it's specifically for joints, about $80 for a big bag that lasts about one to one and a half months.

2. Thanks Grammar Rules thanked this post
    Likes munnie62 liked this post
    Cedarwhackerville, Bell County-7 Generations
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    grammar: so you'r takin' the dog to the vet even though it's frolicking around and everything appears to be good? remember, you're payin' the vet to find something and he will NOT disappoint....mac
    She is already scheduled to go in for a heart worm shot later this month, so I'll ask about the apparent joint problem.
    Y'ALL MEANS ALL.

4. Likes Night Owl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have read that large dogs like that - whether mixed breed or not - are usually very much crippled by 7 years of age.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CenTexDave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have read that large dogs like that - whether mixed breed or not - are usually very much crippled by 7 years of age.
    Not really crippled. If you watch their weight and feed them joint supporting food they can live happily longer then that. It's just as it is in people. Overweight or big people have more joint problems then smaller people. It's because the joints have to support more.

7. Likes Grammar Rules liked this post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5