Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What's Wrong With The Cowboys Today?

Post Thanks / Like

What's Wrong With The Cowboys Today?

They're winning and looking good!!!
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

2. LOL bbh LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guess I spoke too soon. They're trying to find a way to lose.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

4. Likes TheOldProgrammer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    They won!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, can ya believe it?!!!

The ONLY saving grace of a lousy football weekend.

The Baylor game absolutely ended the college football season for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Come on now. Baylor can still win the Big 12. Oklahoma could, maybe, hopefully, upset Oklahoma State. lol
    Baylor should roll TCU and should beat Texas. They will finish 11-1 and could get a good BCS bowl game.

Post Thanks / Like
    Be a lot easier if you narrowed the parameters down to "Whats right with the Cowboys"... I still can't believe that as piss poor as they have looked that they are still on top of their division.

I mean, Miles Austin actually played a game and made a reception...Must be good for another century or 2.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

9. Likes TheOldProgrammer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, ol' Miles must be approaching his free agency and decided to do something for once.

Post Thanks / Like
    Guess ol' Jerry has finally figured out his defense sucks.
    Hopefully he has taken note that the problem was not Rob Ryan, whose New Orleans defense is playing pretty good.

12. Likes cnjbond liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you absolutely SUCK at drafting, this is what you get....a team with no depth! Until he realizes that he's going to have to grow his talent instead of trying to win Superbowls every year with Free Agents that no one else wants, then we'll keep singing "This is the Song That Doesn't End" every cotton picking year!! The fans need to start a movement to boycott the Cowboys until they get a REAL GM! I know someone will say that's not much of a fan but I think you can still be a fan and not support them financially. Quit buying Dallas merchandise, buying those over priced tickets and concessions. We all call Jerry and idiot but we're the bigger idiots because we keep enabling him...ok, I'm off my soap box for a little bit.
    The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph! ~ Marvin Philliips

14. Likes CenTexDave, Night Owl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    My horse if they never win a race mentality is hard to break for some. But one would think after a while it would sink in.

16. Likes cnjbond liked this post
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast