Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Nov 8 Games

Post Thanks / Like

Nov 8 Games

Who wins and why?
    I'll take Cove over Heights. Heights has never beaten Cove. Of course that doesn't seem to matter this year as Killeen and Temple hadn't beaten them in over a decade. But the Dawgs, when losing a game this year, seem to come back with a vengeance. Cove by 20.
    I'll take Temple over Killeen. Two real good rushing attacks, but Temple is also playing for a share of the district championship. Nuff said.
    Shoemaker over Ellison. Won't even be a game. Go Wolves.
    Midway over Belton. See the above two previous games.
    Please post scores if you are at the games or have your ears on a radio.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

2. Likes stevendub liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    7-3, Cove, first quarter
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Win or lose this is hands down the best high school football game ever!!

WE JUST HAD A STREAKER RUN ACROSS THE FIELD!!!!!!

Butt naked(except boots and hat) running across the field, coos started chasing him and he climbed the fence and ran over the railroad tracks!
    VOTE Rainwater and Snyder!!

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

5. LOL CenTexDave, ItsMe LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!!? And I didn't stay after all!!! DAMN IT!!!
    That is TOOOOOOO funny. I can't wait until my daughter gets home to tell me about it!

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." Thomas Paine

7. LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh and the score is 21-0 5 mins left in the first quarter.

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

9. LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    21-0, Ellison, I presume.

11. LOL xzochye LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    My son's middle school could beat Ellison's varsity right now. They aren't even going in there to play tonight. I had kids in my class today wearing jerseys trying to figure out how to get out of going. I know a senior faking a concussion. It is just pathetic.

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." Thomas Paine

13. LOL ItsMe LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ellison got a field goal.

BOYCOTT

15. Thanks CenTexDave thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is pathetic. And I just plain don't get it. There is talent there. They forgot how to win, and a lot of that is on the coaches.
    Last edited by CenTexDave; November 8th, 2013 at 8:17 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    10-3, Cove, 2 minutes left in the half and Heights has the ball around Cove's 25.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast