Thread: This Will Bring a Smile to Your Face!

Post Thanks / Like

This Will Bring a Smile to Your Face!

The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph! ~ Marvin Philliips

2. Thanks CenTexDave thanked this post
    Likes CenTexDave, circle_c liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Outstanding.
    I guess some middle school kids, somewhere, are very caring.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    We have some that would be this way.
    "What you do, who you’re with, and how you feel about the world around you, is completely up to you."

Mike Rowe

Post Thanks / Like
    Darn it, cnj......another one of your posts just made me blubber like a baby!

This is the sweetest thing I can imagine. Every single time someone says there is no hope for our future in the hands of the young people we have today.....I'll think of this video clip. What class these kids have!

Thank you so much for posting this.

(Actually, this is the second time today that a young one has made me teary-eyed. This morning when my husband was getting ready to take our 9-year-old granddaughter to school, he asked her if she needed help carrying anything. She said, "No, thank you. I got it, Poppy. All you need to carry with you is an open and loving heart." Can you imagine a little one -- or an adult, for that matter -- automatically coming up with that?)

6. Likes cnjbond, CenTexDave, Grammar Rules liked this post