Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Corgis "Vulnerable" In GB???

Post Thanks / Like
    We have a dog that we adopted out of Second Chance that has been the most fabulous addition to our family. I've never owned anything but rescues.

If ever I got a full-blooded dog, it would like be a Rottie. Love those dogs! They're almost as stubborn and strong-willed as I am.
    "My days of not taking you seriously have come to a middle."
    ~ Captain Malcolm Reynolds

2. Thanks xzochye thanked this post
    Likes xzochye liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FieryPrincess View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We have a dog that we adopted out of Second Chance that has been the most fabulous addition to our family. I've never owned anything but rescues.

If ever I got a full-blooded dog, it would like be a Rottie. Love those dogs! They're almost as stubborn and strong-willed as I am.
    I had a full blooded rott one time. Most spoiled rotten lovable dog ever! Seriously, he was doggie napped twice! First time he was gone for several weeks and someone saw our flyer and told us where he was. The second time my best friends dad saw him just jump in someones car as happy as can be so he followed them...lol.
    VOTE Rainwater and Snyder!!

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

Post Thanks / Like
    i don't know how many of you get the home again pet rescuers notices but apparently there's an english bulldog on the loose in town that someone is lookin' for real bad. last seen at shewald and hope.....it's a 7 yo bitch and chipped, white and brindle.....mac

Post Thanks / Like
    Our last three dogs have all been rescues. One was a golden lab / dachshund mix that was such an ugly puppy that the owners were going to put the entire litter down just for being ugly. We took one of them, mostly at my daughter's urging. Lost the last of our dogs in September after 16 years of joy. He wasn't pure-bred, or at least I don't think so because he was too big according to the standards, but he was primarily Papillon. When I'm ready to get another dog, I'm going to seriously consider trying to find another Papillon; there's definitely a reason the nickname for the breed is "Happy Pappies."

Post Thanks / Like
    imagine: a papillion is another one of those "high maintenance" dogs i was tallkin' 'bout earlier...lots and lots of inbreeding. your last dog that lived to be 16 didn't live that long because she was a "pure blood"......mac

Quote Originally Posted by Imagine View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our last three dogs have all been rescues. One was a golden lab / dachshund mix that was such an ugly puppy that the owners were going to put the entire litter down just for being ugly. We took one of them, mostly at my daughter's urging. Lost the last of our dogs in September after 16 years of joy. He wasn't pure-bred, or at least I don't think so because he was too big according to the standards, but he was primarily Papillon. When I'm ready to get another dog, I'm going to seriously consider trying to find another Papillon; there's definitely a reason the nickname for the breed is "Happy Pappies."

Post Thanks / Like
    I hear you,Mac, and in all honesty I probably can't afford the $$$ that a
    pure Pappy would cost..but I like to think I could. And I'd for sure research the breed-line. God willing I'll have another; God not wiling is because there's a better dog for me out there or He has a dog that really needs me for a forever home.

8. Likes sojourner truth liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3