Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Nov 1 Games

Post Thanks / Like
    Cove has given up nearly 300 rushing yards.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    We'll assume Temple wins this.
    Also will assume that Cove will beat Heights next week (maybe. Who knows with this Dawgs' team. lol)
    Big Joe Lombardi just announced with this scenario Cove would most likely meet DeSoto in the first - and Cove's only - playoff game.
    DeSoto is ranked #2 in the state.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Final: Midway-45, Heights-14.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is several weeks in a row that KDH Scoreboard hasn't covered Shoemaker and the radio station from CTC has covered games from Ft. Hood Stadium instead of the Shoemaker game at Leo Buckley. I guess I should expect this, but we are in the running for playoffs, yet Ellison continues to get coverage?

5. Saddened by CenTexDave is saddened by this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Temple losing their composure. Personal fouls on 3 consecutive plays. Officials have stopped play and read the riot act to Temple's coaches. Jack Welch even crossed the field and went to Temple's head coach. Good Lord!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfdawg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is several weeks in a row that KDH Scoreboard hasn't covered Shoemaker and the radio station from CTC has covered games from Ft. Hood Stadium instead of the Shoemaker game at Leo Buckley. I guess I should expect this, but we are in the running for playoffs, yet Ellison continues to get coverage?
    Shoemaker is at hood tonight. We are now 62-42. 1:20 left. We got this!
    VOTE Rainwater and Snyder!!

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

8. Thanks Wolfdawg thanked this post
    Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats Shoemaker.
    Dawgs gonna give up another TD here in a second.
    Yep, Cove getting their butts spanked tonight. 51-33.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just sad that 3 HS's get coverage and one is left in the dark.

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW!! SHS has a better record than Cove!!

Funny but I remember somebody once saying that SHS would never be able to compete in KISD much less in 8-5A.
    VOTE Rainwater and Snyder!!

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

Post Thanks / Like
    That somebody was not me. They've had great athletes, just needed to put it all together and they have.
    Maybe Cove will just lose next week and sit at home during the playoffs. Would be a fitting end to a disappointing season. Same thing happened ten years ago when they were loaded with offensive weapons and the D sucked. I guess that season stuck with the coaches because beginning in 2004 they started having those amazing teams that would win district and go far into the playoffs.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast