Thread: I have a silly question

Post Thanks / Like

I have a silly question

Do they still make hair color that washes out? All I see is permanent color in the store.

I feel the need to go red, but I don't want it to be permanent. Ten or more years ago they sold coloring that just washed out and you didn't have to worry about roots or re-dyeing it.

Cedarwhackerville, Bell County-7 Generations
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does Killeen have a Sally's Beauty Supply? A "redhead" I know gets hers at the one in Temple. She uses Manic Panic (I'm sure that says nothing about your desire to go red).
    Y'ALL MEANS ALL.

3. Thanks siamcat thanked this post
    LOL siamcat, CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Grammar Rules View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Does Killeen have a Sally's Beauty Supply? A "redhead" I know gets hers at the one in Temple. She uses Manic Panic (I'm sure that says nothing about your desire to go red).
    I don't know if we have a Sally's but we have plenty of beauty supply stores. I have to check it out. Good to know they still make temporary color. Thanks, and Manic Panic sounds about right.

Post Thanks / Like
    Cove has a Sally's. Right at the center across from Walmart by Cato.
    I think there is a Sally's in the strip by the mall in Killeen too.

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." Thomas Paine

6. Thanks siamcat thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett View Post
    Cove has a Sally's. Right at the center across from Walmart by Cato.
    I think there is a Sally's in the strip by the mall in Killeen too.
    Yep, next to the Christian Book Store.
    VOTE Rainwater and Snyder!!

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

8. Thanks siamcat thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ask at VLA. They should know where to get something like that.
    Ah Billy, Billy, Billy, what've ye unleashed upon mankind?

Post Thanks / Like
    Siam: as someone who seems to take more than his share of criticism and snarks for asking questions i can only say, i will only say that "there's no such things as silly questions, only silly answers....mac

Quote Originally Posted by siamcat View Post
    Do they still make hair color that washes out? All I see is permanent color in the store.

I feel the need to go red, but I don't want it to be permanent. Ten or more years ago they sold coloring that just washed out and you didn't have to worry about roots or re-dyeing it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Now Mac...you know that's just plain not true...My sister once asked me if I could trim her hair with a weed whacker. Now THAT was a silly question........Bet she never asks again.

There is an ULTA in Market Heights that caters to most of the better hair salons on our side of town. My haircut lady says she gets all her stuff from them.

And yes, I do get my hair cut...Once every 5 years for a slight trim whether it needs it or not. I just spin by her place for an estimate and the conversation. Women barbers have the best gossip in town goin' on...Better'n CTT even.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

12. LOL Night Owl, siamcat LOL'd at this post