Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: KISD football is 2-10

Post Thanks / Like

KISD football is 2-10

This is not a post bashing anyone, but a post that asks the question of what is going on? Maybe someone on here is more in tune with things us common folk don't know. Why are our programs struggling so badly?

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know. Shoemaker seems to be the class of Killeen so far this year.
    We all should have a better idea of what is going on after next week's games when district play starts.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

3. Likes xzochye liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm, KISD looks pretty good to me.

On another note, I am worried but excited about SHS's game next week. We play Temple. However, I heard that one of their best players (I believe the qb) hurt his knee, possibly ACL last week and is probably going to be out. Hopefully it's nothing that doesn't require a few weeks of rest.

Post Thanks / Like
    Temple's QB, believe his name is Chad President - a Baylor recruit, tore his ACL last weekend and he's out for the year.
    They (Temple) converted one of their WRs who played QB before into the signal caller slot. He ain't bad, but think Shoemaker can handle them.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CenTexDave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Temple's QB, believe his name is Chad President - a Baylor recruit, tore his ACL last weekend and he's out for the year.
    They (Temple) converted one of their WRs who played QB before into the signal caller slot. He ain't bad, but think Shoemaker can handle them.
    Hopefully he will make a full recovery and still play at Baylor. I do not wish severe injury on any player.

7. Likes Night Owl, Wolfdawg, cnjbond liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Me either. The kid had talent for sure.

Post Thanks / Like

KISD football is 2-10

Any predictions about tonight's games?

Post Thanks / Like
    SHS wins over Temple, KHS loses to Cove, everyone else loses.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll drink to that!!!

12. Likes xzochye liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

KISD football is 2-10

Game delay. They won't let us up in the stands due to a brief downpour 20 minutes ago!!!!!
    VOTE Rainwater and Snyder!!

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast