Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gordon added as 13th Chase Player

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Gordon added as 13th Chase Player

NASCAR just announced that due to the "deal" between the 22 and the 38 at Richmond, adding the 24 was the fair thing to do.

What do you think?

Post Thanks / Like
    oh wow...i think it's absolutely appropriate. i know this'll give all those gordon conspiratists grist to talk about, prob'ly forever......but nascar is correct, it's the only right thing to do since they chose to do something. now then, what're they gonna do about edwards' start? that's still out there too.....in fact, it's the gorilla in the room now......mac

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    NASCAR just announced that due to the "deal" between the 22 and the 38 at Richmond, adding the 24 was the fair thing to do.

What do you think?
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree, they needed to do it, even though I'm not a Gordan fan. And Mac, your right Edwards start is I think the biggest one of all. What David, Joey as well as Clint did has been done numerous times in the past and not been punished, but restarts have. Start to an interesting chase for sure!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    One would have to wonder why they did not add Martin Truex back in he was take out because of his team owner. People should look back at HMS when Gordon won his first championship. I bet Johnson Want be wrecking or running bad since the chase has strated

Post Thanks / Like
    i don't understand this post. what does HMS mean. why would johnson want to be wrecking or running bad ever since the chase started? can you re-post this?.....mac

Quote Originally Posted by taxpayer View Post
    One would have to wonder why they did not add Martin Truex back in he was take out because of his team owner. People should look back at HMS when Gordon won his first championship. I bet Johnson Want be wrecking or running bad since the chase has strated
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    HMS= Hendrick Motor Sports

Want= won't

Post Thanks / Like
    still don't understand it. chase ain't started yet........want to be or won't be..........i don't get it. maybe it's just me.....mac

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    HMS= Hendrick Motor Sports

Want= won't

Post Thanks / Like
    Johnson has been racing bad for the last three weeks, but now he will not do that when the chase starts

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by taxpayer View Post
    Johnson has been racing bad for the last three weeks, but now he will not do that when the chase starts
    Yes...but his racing well or badly could not have any impact on his team mates standings. I guess I wouldn't say that he raced badly. I would say he had some equipment failures and a brand new baby...mac

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post

Yes...but his racing well or badly could not have any impact on his team mates standings. I guess I wouldn't say that he raced badly. I would say he had some equipment failures and a brand new baby...mac
    Maybe he was racing badly to try and get Gordon in...Only they (Johnson and his team/Hendrick) know, and they ain't telling. Each race that he finishes behind Gordon is more points for Gordon.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast