Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl

Post Thanks / Like

Super Bowl

Well, let's have some predictions ... I'm pulling for St. Louis, er, I mean, Arizona ... I'm guessing the Steelers are favored to win, and I always like to pull for the underdog. I kinda like Kurt Warner, too. A man who paid his dues and never gave up ...

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Super Bowl

My Hich School Mascot was a cardinal.
    So I am swinging that way...
    What an informed decision THAT is, huh?

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." Thomas Paine

Post Thanks / Like

Girls usually go by the prettiness of the uniforms ... :-H

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah...that's why I can't get into this whole UT stupidity...WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THE UGLY BURNT ORANGE?? :-??

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." Thomas Paine

mainer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by scarlett
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah...that's why I can't get into this whole UT stupidity...WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THE UGLY BURNT ORANGE?? :-??
    WHAT?????? "UGLY BURNT ORANGE??" :-o Have you lost your mind, woman?????

Where's a good censor when you need one??!

mainer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cityboy
    Well, let's have some predictions ... I'm pulling for St. Louis, er, I mean, Arizona ... I'm guessing the Steelers are favored to win, and I always like to pull for the underdog. I kinda like Kurt Warner, too. A man who paid his dues and never gave up ...
    I really like/admire Warner, but I like the Steelers, too. I hate it when I'm neutral!

If the Cowboys only had a quarterback who didn't go all Hollywood on us!

Post Thanks / Like

I like both teams. But since I am originally from Missouri and the Cardinals are too I have to go with them!
    VOTE Rainwater and Snyder!!

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scarlett

Thats why I am a UT fan. That would be the University of TENNESSEE lol. We have a much prettier shade of orange.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xzochye
    I like both teams. But since I am originally from Missouri and the Cardinals are too I have to go with them!
    The Cardinals are originally from Chicago.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like

Cardinals because I don't want Pittsburg winning their 6th Super Bowl before the Cowboys win theirs.

I know, I know. The chances of the Cowboys winning another one in the foreseeable future are slim and none, but I can always dream and hope, can't I?
    "Any Society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin

"My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast