Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA Finals

Post Thanks / Like
    Popovitch didn't look too concerned. I like to think its all part of a strategy to wear out the "kids" so the veterans can do more at home.
    "My days of not taking you seriously have come to a middle."
    ~ Captain Malcolm Reynolds

2. Likes cnjbond liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FieryPrincess View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Popovitch didn't look too concerned. I like to think its all part of a strategy to wear out the "kids" so the veterans can do more at home.
    I think that became the strategy after the 3rd quarter and the Heat went on that ridiculous run. He knew it would hurt in the long run if he kept the starters in to try and make a comeback because even if by some miracle the Spurs were able to come back, they would've been exhausted for the rest of the series.
    The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph! ~ Marvin Philliips

4. Likes CenTexDave, FieryPrincess liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    damm! that really hurt.......mac
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

Post Thanks / Like
    A loss is loss. By 1 or more its still a loss. The fact that Miami ran away with it so badly shows that (1) the young'uns don't have he sense to conserve energy and (2) the coach isn't in charge or he would have told them to throttle back and save some.

I think that the Spurs biggest competitor is the NBA refs and the bookmakers that were able to get the NFL to immediately do something about the NFL replacement refs.
    "My days of not taking you seriously have come to a middle."
    ~ Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Post Thanks / Like
    i certainly agree with you regarding the refs. i've seen it in the arena AND on the tube......sometimes it's just outrageously obvious. they sure hated to let that bucket count the other night that parker somehow got rid of in time.....mac

Quote Originally Posted by FieryPrincess View Post
    A loss is loss. By 1 or more its still a loss. The fact that Miami ran away with it so badly shows that (1) the young'uns don't have he sense to conserve energy and (2) the coach isn't in charge or he would have told them to throttle back and save some.

I think that the Spurs biggest competitor is the NBA refs and the bookmakers that were able to get the NFL to immediately do something about the NFL replacement refs.
    Last edited by mac; June 10th, 2013 at 4:14 PM.
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

Post Thanks / Like

NBA Finals

Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    i certainly agree with you regarding the refs. i've seen it in the arena AND on the tube......sometimes it's just outrageously obvious. they sure hated to let that bucket count the other night that parker somehow got rid of in time.....mac
    I don't think that shot really bothered them.

When ever Crawford is officiating there is issues. He hates the Spurs.
    VOTE Rainwater and Snyder!!

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

Post Thanks / Like
    The Spurs put on a 3 point clinic tonight...that was ridiculous!!!!
    The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph! ~ Marvin Philliips

10. Likes Night Owl, Grammar Rules liked this post
    Cedarwhackerville, Bell County-7 Generations
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ridiculously great!
    Y'ALL MEANS ALL.

12. Likes cnjbond liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Miami looked terrible. They have let the Spurs get in their heads and dictate play. Series may go 6 games, but it's as good as over.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like

NBA Finals

Quote Originally Posted by CenTexDave View Post
    Miami looked terrible. They have let the Spurs get in their heads and dictate play. Series may go 6 games, but it's as good as over.
    Spurs in 5!
    VOTE Rainwater and Snyder!!

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast