Thread: New Section For Pet Adoptions and Fostering

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

New Section For Pet Adoptions and Fostering

Someone asked for this today, so I added it.

Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for being so generous!

Post Thanks / Like
    I would like to let everyone know about a wonderful local organization!

PAWS Humane Society was founded by dedicated animal rescue volunteers in order to be able to provide a loving environment and all of the proper veterinary care for the highly adoptable animals in local shelters that otherwise would not have received the opportunity to continue their lives. We feel that education and providing information about resources available to pet owners will help prevent the overpopulation that the shelters of Bell County and surrounding areas experience. We are a non-profit group who is completely volunteer and works off donations provided by the public. We are not government funded. We have no physical shelter location and all of our animals are placed in fosters until their time for permanent adoption comes.

All of our animals are protected with a month of Sheltercare insurance at the time of adoption.

If you can't adopt but would like to help out we are ALWAYS in need of fosters and volunteers. I will be happy to answer any questions you may have about fostering or adopting. The more foster homes we have the more animals we can rescue from being euthanized.

My goal for here is to post pictures and information about the animals we currently have available for adoption.

You can also visit our Facebook page and/or website.

http://www.pawshumanesociety.org
    https://www.facebook.com/pawshumanesociety?fref=ts

4. Likes xzochye, joyohjoy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where have I been? I had no idea you existed. Well, I guess better late than never! LOL
    I am afraid we must make the world honest before we can honestly say to our children that honesty is the best policy. George Bernard Shaw
    BE A RESPONSIBLE PET OWNER

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by poundpup View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Where have I been? I had no idea you existed. Well, I guess better late than never! LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    It's only been here a couple of days.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    It's only been here a couple of days.
    The FORUM, yes, but the organization - I did not know about them ... and those are the circles where I hang out.
    I am afraid we must make the world honest before we can honestly say to our children that honesty is the best policy. George Bernard Shaw
    BE A RESPONSIBLE PET OWNER

Post Thanks / Like
    Poundpup we were officially established on January 22nd of this year and at last count we had over 60 adoptions!

We have an adoption event the 2nd Saturday of each month at Tractor Supply from 10:00-3:00. Stop by and say hi!