Thread: MEXICAN DWARF PETUNIAS

Post Thanks / Like

MEXICAN DWARF PETUNIAS

Anyone have a lead on where to buy in central tx Lowes and Home Depot have none.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LEVEL II View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anyone have a lead on where to buy in central tx Lowes and Home Depot have none.
    I do not have the dwarf variety, just regular sized, but if you want some please feel free to come dig up a few! I have to many!

Post Thanks / Like
    You might try Oma's on Old FM 440, or Heights Lawncare & Landscaping. Those are really pretty! Let us know when you find some!

"It's on like bing bong!!!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stormy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You might try Oma's on Old FM 440, or Heights Lawncare & Landscaping. Those are really pretty! Let us know when you find some!
    And pretty "brown thumb" proof. I'd like to get some for front yard for an area that used to get a good bit of shade, but no more thanks to the great heat/drought that wiped out my aging mulberry. I have a couple in the back yard but am reluctant to transplant and chance losing them.

Post Thanks / Like

MEXICAN DWARF PETUNIAS

I planted mine and the only time I touch them is in the winter when I cut them back. Very hardy plant.
    VOTE Rainwater and Snyder!!

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency