Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Good For Griner!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I thought we weren't supposed to say, "these people" anymore.

2. LOL CenTexDave, Night Owl LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I thought we weren't supposed to say, "these people" anymore.
    You would focus on that one thing, but your right. My bad

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I was going to comment on how the Bible does actually say that we are supposed to judge people, but my wife was ready to go to HEB, plus my truck needed a visit to the Car Wash Barn, so I figured I'd follow the philosophy of brevity being the soul of wit, and not get into trouble by making my wife wait.

Post Thanks / Like

Good For Griner!

Yes indeed. The bible does ordain us to judge the behavior as well as attempt to assist the offender to correct his/her behavior. We are not to judge the person.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CenTexDave View Post
    Their first superstar, Sheryl Swoopes, admitted it. Quite a few have come out since. Funny how so many of them aren't married.
    I don't think Swoopes is a legitimately gay woman. She just likes to play around with whoever. She was once married to her son's father and she is currently engaged again to some guy.

She has a little boy that was born in '97. She had him the same day my friend had her baby and she autographed little baby diapers for all the new mom's that were there when she was.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    I was going to comment on how the Bible does actually say that we are supposed to judge people, but my wife was ready to go to HEB, plus my truck needed a visit to the Car Wash Barn, so I figured I'd follow the philosophy of brevity being the soul of wit, and not get into trouble by making my wife wait.
    Do tell where that is located please

Post Thanks / Like

Good For Griner!

Yes indeed. The bible does ordain us to judge the behavior as well as attempt to assist the offender to correct his/her behavior. We are not to judge the person.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by onetime View Post
    Do tell where that is located please
    Matthew 7:6:
    “Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces."
    How can you determine if a person a dog or a swine unless you judge them?

Post Thanks / Like

Good For Griner!

You quoted a common aphorism of the time. Our Lord was not calling people swine and dogs. The only way we have for judging people is by their behavior. As Jesus said, "By their fruits you will know them."

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't think Baylor would've recruited her if she was a Mormon...or a Seventh-Day Adventist.
    Does BU still have a "mandatory" requirement for its students to attend church services on Sundays?
    "Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast