Thread: The real do not trespass with a CHL license sign

Post Thanks / Like

The real do not trespass with a CHL license sign

Time Warner Killeen has the correct sign posted in its window. When asked (not axed) why they felt the need to post a do not trespass with a CHL they said that they handled money in the establishment and felt the sign would keep them safe. Good luck with that theory. They have an establishment in the slum area of Killeen and feel more safe when the only one with a gun will be the doper or thug that robs them.

2. LOL Dagobert II, ithoughtso, CenTexDave, macs LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    TIME WARNER CABLE

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Good luck with that theory. They have an establishment in the slum area of Killeen and feel more safe when the only one with a gun will be the doper or thug that robs them.
    You hit the nail on the head. When they get robbed, we should each go in there and ask why they have a sign on the door inviting them to be robbed. Rub as much salt in the wound as possible. (Salt is a disinfectant.)
    I don't mind being called far right.
    I have been right so far.

5. Likes CenTexDave, macs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad I don't have Time Warner or I'd have to go through the heck of changing television service...

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, with TWC robbery is a one way street.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

8. LOL Mestral LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    They keep that sign up on the door, and sooner or later someone will realize there is no deterrent and that will become a two way street.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just a question, not an invitation to bash CVR.......

If a CHL holder is in an establishment and see another person attempting to rob the place, what does the CHL holder say when he draws his weapon? And what if it is a standoff with the crook (alleged) and law enforcement arrives, who will get shot? Is there the possibility of innocent bystanders being shot in any of the above scenarios?

Looking for real answers, not CVR bashing ones.
    I am an Agnostic....An agnostic is an individual who holds the belief that there is no existence or even the possibility of the
    existence of God, another deity or of anything that cannot be visually perceived.
    They also believe that the existence of the former can neither be proved nor disproved.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Well, under adrenal stress, I tend not to say anything...
    And the cops DO have a high rate of shooting the wrong person.
    But hopefully, when or if law enforcement arrives, they will restrain the urge to shoot first and ask questions later. Hopefully, as the cops draw their guns, the CHL holder will lay theirs down. Hopefully the cops will understand the person who laid the gun down is less of a threat than the guy pointing his at the cops.
    But in the end, I tend not to say anything while drawing a gun...

Post Thanks / Like
    I would also say nothing.

We were told in training that if you draw a gun on someone, be prepared to be shot. It happens.

13. Likes Night Owl, Mestral liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The real do not trespass with a CHL license sign

If the perp has a gun in hand he will be shot without a word being said by me. If the perp has any other lethal weapon I will ask the perp to drop the weapon and I will only shoot if there is imminent danger to myself or others.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

15. Likes xzochye liked this post