Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dog needs foster home

Post Thanks / Like

Dog needs foster home

Quote Originally Posted by CenTexDave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Adopt this dog and your homeowner's insurance will go up. Chow's are a no-no.
    The dog in question is not a Chow. There is no provision in my insurance regarding dogs. I insure with USAA and I would not insure with any company that has pet provisions.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    The dog in question is not a Chow. There is no provision in my insurance regarding dogs. I insure with USAA and I would not insure with any company that has pet provisions.
    The dog is a chow/retriever mix i think the post stated.

Post Thanks / Like
    From Blossom;s pictures, she does have the thick fur resembling a Chow but her head is all Retriever. She's a fine 46 pounder and I'm working on my wife to accept her but have had little luck thus far.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

4. Thanks xzochye thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    From Blossom;s pictures, she does have the thick fur resembling a Chow but her head is all Retriever. She's a fine 46 pounder and I'm working on my wife to accept her but have had little luck thus far.
    Give us her email address and we can flood her account with our pleas of mercy!

Post Thanks / Like
    Its only supposed to be until November. That's not that far away.

Post Thanks / Like
    If I didn't have such a busy summer full of stress over who will watch my dog already, then I would take it!

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." Thomas Paine

8. Likes macs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett View Post
    If I didn't have such a busy summer full of stress over who will watch my dog already, then I would take it!
    I might be able to watch her sometimes. We can discuss our schedules and see.

10. Likes Scarlett liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by xzochye View Post
    I might be able to watch her sometimes. We can discuss our schedules and see.
    Maybe I will find a husband between now and then and I can just leave him home with the damn dog, cats, fish, and ....hmmm...whatever other critters my kids drag home. (Crap, I just remembered, we are getting a second dog next week already! AURGH!!!)

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." Thomas Paine

12. LOL xzochye LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett View Post
    Maybe I will find a husband between now and then and I can just leave him home with the damn dog, cats, fish, and ....hmmm...whatever other critters my kids drag home. (Crap, I just remembered, we are getting a second dog next week already! AURGH!!!)
    If you find a husband make sure he has a single brother!

14. LOL Scarlett, Night Owl LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would love a chow again, but unfortunately Dave is correct. It isn't so much that insurance goes up, but I've been told you can be dropped completely. Hopefully someone who lives in the country can take this dog.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast