Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: growth on male dog's nipple

Post Thanks / Like

growth on male dog's nipple

Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    no m'am......i just didn't think it was.

well, one thing's for sure, XZ, it needs to be removed and it won't cost you all that much.....way less than a hundred bucks.....if it's not malignant now, it sure will be.....mac
    It's not my dog
    The first pic shows its a male.
    It won't cost way less than a hundred. Just an office visit is thirty bucks.
    VOTE Rainwater and Snyder!!

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

Post Thanks / Like
    i think one of the sponsors of this site is a vet right here in town.....why don't you give him a shot at it? you may be pleasantly s'prised.....mac

Quote Originally Posted by xzochye View Post
    It's not my dog
    The first pic shows its a male.
    It won't cost way less than a hundred. Just an office visit is thirty bucks.
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    i think one of the sponsors of this site is a vet right here in town.....why don't you give him a shot at it? you may be pleasantly s'prised.....mac
    Like I said it's not my dog. But I do take my own pets there. One goes monthly, that's how I know the office visit fee.

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not sure if it hurts him or not... Monday evening when my husband was coming home he saw this dog on 439 and tried to catch him, but he got spooked and went running towards the road. So I called Bell county to let them know he was out there. My husband kept asking me to call and look on line to see if he was caught. A few days later I saw a picture posted of him, so I went to see him Thursday. He is on a stray hold until tomorrow. I noticed the growths when I was there, which kinda made me worry. We plan on going up there first thing in the morning to see how he gets along with my big girl. I just thought that someone may have had a dog that has had the same issue, I've never seen anything like that. I think it would be quite a bit more that $100 also. Cane, my big girl goes to Killeen Vet too, she likes everyone there.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by spedkiddos View Post
    I'm not sure if it hurts him or not... Monday evening when my husband was coming home he saw this dog on 439 and tried to catch him, but he got spooked and went running towards the road. So I called Bell county to let them know he was out there. My husband kept asking me to call and look on line to see if he was caught. A few days later I saw a picture posted of him, so I went to see him Thursday. He is on a stray hold until tomorrow. I noticed the growths when I was there, which kinda made me worry. We plan on going up there first thing in the morning to see how he gets along with my big girl. I just thought that someone may have had a dog that has had the same issue, I've never seen anything like that. I think it would be quite a bit more that $100 also. Cane, my big girl goes to Killeen Vet too, she likes everyone there.
    I love Killeen Vet. They saved one if my dogs life about 2 years ago.

I have a friend that's a vet tech and I am sending her this pic to see if she knows anything. I will let you know her response.

BOYCOTT

Post Thanks / Like
    This is what my friend said:

"If It's just isolated to the nipple, sometimes they are like a mole and very easy to remove, usually benign. If it is spread to the mammary glands, it can still be removed, It's just slightly more invasive. Either one has a very high success rate. Best of luck!! Hope that helped some."

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by spedkiddos View Post

How did it go with the doggie?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2